League cup draw - United (a)

Call me old fashioned, but for most of my 50 years, I have had to put up with that lot taking the piss and gloating, listen to the utterly nauseating hordes of wankers every time you go out of the fucking door. Bobby Charlton, Sir Matt, Remember the 70s where they all dressed like the Bay City Rollers and started supporting Scotland! Then along came Taggart and the unspeakable putrid oooh ah Cantona, Class of 96, you could write volumes of the stuff, horrid club and horrid fans so here is my take on the forthcoming get together in the league cup.

This maybe the least important competition and rightly so, even though this competition has given our fans some of their best days. If we rotate the squad and get thumped by Newcastle or Bristol City it would be mildly annoying but not the end of the world...I can live with that. However fate or Sky (take your pick) has decreed we will play them at the stadium of cunts in this competition and that changes things. I dont give one half of a fuck who or what we are playing or playing in either side of this match. Its simple every conceivable effort across the board must be made to stuff the bastards by as many goals as possible. If we had arranged to play them in a benefit match to raise funds for a 300ft statue of Taggart made of dogshite to be erected on top of Lancashire hill I would say the same. No excuses whatsoever these are the years of payback and that debt is not even close to being settled. Cant be doing with the red twats.
This all day long.
Well said.

Call me old fashioned, but for most of my 50 years, I have had to put up with that lot taking the piss and gloating, listen to the utterly nauseating hordes of wankers every time you go out of the fucking door. Bobby Charlton, Sir Matt, Remember the 70s where they all dressed like the Bay City Rollers and started supporting Scotland! Then along came Taggart and the unspeakable putrid oooh ah Cantona, Class of 96, you could write volumes of the stuff, horrid club and horrid fans so here is my take on the forthcoming get together in the league cup.

This maybe the least important competition and rightly so, even though this competition has given our fans some of their best days. If we rotate the squad and get thumped by Newcastle or Bristol City it would be mildly annoying but not the end of the world...I can live with that. However fate or Sky (take your pick) has decreed we will play them at the stadium of cunts in this competition and that changes things. I dont give one half of a fuck who or what we are playing or playing in either side of this match. Its simple every conceivable effort across the board must be made to stuff the bastards by as many goals as possible. If we had arranged to play them in a benefit match to raise funds for a 300ft statue of Taggart made of dogshite to be erected on top of Lancashire hill I would say the same. No excuses whatsoever these are the years of payback and that debt is not even close to being settled. Cant be doing with the red twats.
Agreed - and that's only half the reason why we should go flat out to piss all over them, right now.
If their season continues to wobble along, a hiding here will rip the back axle off of it.
If they manage to pull themselves together and string a few results together, a hiding here will unravel their "good" work.

Also, they are cunts and they deserve every hiding that comes their way.

The issue I have with this game is that the
Referee will even up the Rags "injustices" from the league game. A controversial penalty or sending off of one of ours is guaranteed you watch.

This draw is a joke. The same shit when both managers been in Spain - one season it was 5 games between them, next season 6 games. This season it's already 3 games and it's not the end.

This draw is a joke. The same shit when both managers been in Spain - one season it was 5 games between them, next season 6 games. This season it's already 3 games and it's not the end.

Ah well, at least there is no chance of us drawing them in the Champions League!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.