League cup draw - United (a)

That 2010 League Cup semi there was a pretty grim experience. Being held back at the end whilst they openly taunted us over the tannoy.

I looked on line for a ticket earlier. I could have had one right next to the home (probably Chinese) support in the top tier. I didn't bother because I can't afford a modern bio-hazard suit.

Last time was 1976, lost 2 - nil (game was after the FA cup final which the rags lost to Southampton), Stretford End invaded the pitch and ran towards the Scoreboard End - gave it large behind the rails until they got close, then legged it to the exit.

We should play the best team available, every win give team confidence and build winning mentality. If I would coach I'd put best team there, hopefully Pep will do the same with the only exception being Caballero in for Bravo.

We should play the best team available, every win give team confidence and build winning mentality. If I would coach I'd put best team there, hopefully Pep will do the same with the only exception being Caballero in for Bravo.

I'm fairly certain Caballero will play, but I'd prefer it if Bravo was selected instead.

I hope Pep continues the policy he used against Swansea, fringe and youth players, give the ****s the respect they deserve, none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.