League Cup Final Post - Match Thread

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this but we've just overtaken United in winning this competition.. we've won this 6 times to their 5. Superb day today.
Yep. 2nd in the all time list now I think, behind Liverpool on 8. Might be the least of the 4 major trophies but I'd love to overtake them over the coming seasons to get top of one of the lists.

Yep. 2nd in the all time list now I think, behind Liverpool on 8. Might be the least of the 4 major trophies but I'd love to overtake them over the coming seasons to get top of one of the lists.

Be fun.

But in the scheme of things, it's a bit like the '20 times' or '5 times' in that it matters to most fans of a club who wins something now, as much as the Scots winning the battle of Buggersbargebog or some fucking thing, in 1310, matters to a English person now.

Be fun.

But in the scheme of things, it's a bit like the '20 times' or '5 times' in that it matters to most fans of a club who wins something now, as much as the Scots winning the battle of Buggersbargebog or some fucking thing, in 1310, matters to a English person now.
True, but we are winning them now, unlike some :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.