League Cup final tickets

Jesus, some on here want to find a different sport or team

The excuses getting reeled out begger belief.

If you can afford it, then get your arse in gear and get down there.

It's bad enough the shite the media throw at us but to help them by saying the shine has worn off is frankly pathetic

Oh, I have 6 seats left on my coach down.

PM me

Well said.

Jesus, some on here want to find a different sport or team

The excuses getting reeled out begger belief.

If you can afford it, then get your arse in gear and get down there.

It's bad enough the shite the media throw at us but to help them by saying the shine has worn off is frankly pathetic

Oh, I have 6 seats left on my coach down.

PM me
Excellent post. I'm coming over for it. Not a cheap weekend, when you take flights, hotel and actual match ticket (and all the cheap ones will have gone by the time I qualify next thursday). But it's Wembley, innit? We went donkey's years not getting within a country mile of getting to a domestic final. We dreamed of getting there. This will (hopefully) be my fourth final in 10 years. Loving it.

Who gives a flying #### if you go or not.
Every game at Wembley has the same old excuses.More than likely by the same folk with the same tedious excuses.

Excellent post. I'm coming over for it. Not a cheap weekend, when you take flights, hotel and actual match ticket (and all the cheap ones will have gone by the time I qualify next thursday). But it's Wembley, innit? We went donkey's years not getting within a country mile of getting to a domestic final. We dreamed of getting there. This will (hopefully) be my fourth final in 10 years. Loving it.

I think you will still have a choice of the cheaper tickets. They often sell towards the end of the selling window. Over 7000 left on top tier when I looked and mostly the £40 ones.

Well there is plenty wrong with the game I love at them minute but a Cup final is not one of them. Can’t wait making a weekend of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.