League Cup final tickets

In terms of occasion both the LC and FA cup finals are exactly the same.
I have always thought the atmosphere was better at League Cup Finals than the FA Cup. Both teams get bigger allocations with more fanatics and less corporates. This has been true since the 70s and the recent ones have all been brilliant except for Liverpool of course whose fans before the game were behaving like animals. I may be biased because my first Wembley trip was 1970 for the West Brom final on the famous "cabbage patch pitch. I love the League Cup.

I have always thought the atmosphere was better at League Cup Finals than the FA Cup. Both teams get bigger allocations with more fanatics and less corporates. This has been true since the 70s and the recent ones have all been brilliant except for Liverpool of course whose fans before the game were behaving like animals. I may be biased because my first Wembley trip was 1970 for the West Brom final on the famous "cabbage patch pitch. I love the League Cup.
Totally agree pal. It will be a great atmosphere against the villa.

I love the League Cup Final. I have attended every final that City have been in. My first one was against West Brom 1970. City went an early goal down to a Jeff Astle but came back with goals from Tommy Doyle’s grandads.

I was back there in 1974 against Wolves. I took the daughter of one of my neighbours to the match. She repaid this two years later by getting me a ticket for the final against Newcastle after I had moved away. That was an much more enjoyable final than the one against Wolves. The magic overhead kick by Dennis Tueart settled the match.

There was a long delay before the next appearance. This was against Sunderland in 2014 and was one of the most enjoyable. I was in Newcastle for a Mogwai concert when Sunderland played United in the semi-final second leg. The penalty shoot-out was comedy gold. I think Sunderland won 2-1 in the end. The match was a joy swinging back and forth. I spent the evening drinking with Sunderland supporters in the Ibis Hotel Wembley. The City and Sunderland fans really bonded at that match.

Two years later we were back again for Liverpool. We had to cope with the jibes from the dippers about why we were playing Pantilimon instead of Hart. That was answered in the penalty shoot-out that Liverpool were fortunate to get.

Since then City have made the final in 2018, 2019, and 2020. A routine win over Arsenal and a more edgy win against Chelsea have followed. Hopefully beating Villa will make in three wins in a row and four wins out of five and five wins out of seven.
Caballero was in net against Liverpool.

On general sale to all s/c holders not on the cup scheme now.
Subject to loyalty points. We're on Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard not registered on the League Cup Scheme with 9,000 or more ticket points at the moment.

15,400 remain online.

Subject to loyalty points. We're on Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard not registered on the League Cup Scheme with 9,000 or more ticket points at the moment.

15,400 remain online.

Yes I didn't click the link as I had my ticket. So just over half sold, they are selling well.

Totally understand people who can’t afford to go......but surely getting to finals is what we all want and why we go and watch City.

Come on let’s make sure we sell out and show that we really have got great support!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.