League Cup final tickets

Loved the Stoke game at the old Victoria Ground, am sure the game went to pens, and Big Joe Corrigan was in net, he saved their pen, am sure we won 10-9 on pens, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Loved the Stoke game at the old Victoria Ground, am sure the game went to pens, and Big Joe Corrigan was in net, he saved their pen, am sure we won 10-9 on pens, someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Our penalty taking abilities have declined somewhat since those heady days! ;)

You're right. Fantastic night. Started off in the Stoke end - didn't last long!

Totally understand people who can’t afford to go......but surely getting to finals is what we all want and why we go and watch City.

Come on let’s make sure we sell out and show that we really have got great support!
We have sold more than half in the first four days. This will easily sell out.

Going to this but not looking forward to it. Worse than a home game atmosphere wise usually. Hope to be surprised though.

edit: it’s probably down to the ‘usually’ bit but I don’t think I’ve had fun at one of these since about 2014

Good luck. I have three relatives waiting till next Thursday but demand seems higher this year. Perhaps people think that with this team coming to the end of an era we should fill our boots with these trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.