League Cup final tickets

i have 13243 points, im on the lge cup scheme, i'm logged in, but it says restrcited sale, wont let me click. meant to have been available since 3pm 20 minutes ago. this happening to anyone else?

i have 13243 points, im on the lge cup scheme, i'm logged in, but it says restrcited sale, wont let me click. meant to have been available since 3pm 20 minutes ago. this happening to anyone else?

No bought mine in seven minutes.

Got mine at 9am this morning which took only a few minutes longer buying a normal away ticket and then got one for a family member with less points at 3pm with a similar problem-free experience. they seem to have improved the quality of the queue system drastically so credit where it’s due.

Got mine at 9am this morning which took only a few minutes longer buying a normal away ticket and then got one for a family member with less points at 3pm with a similar problem-free experience. they seem to have improved the quality of the queue system drastically so credit where it’s due.

They have, I was 63rd in the queue but connected in minutes.

ive had to do it with someone on the phone, they agreed i qualify, bug then it still wouldnt do it for them and they had to go get a manager, then they ended up using mums account to bu them. not sure if that means mine is still fucked for the future

Yeah.

My confirmation email is dated 12:04 so it was quick. System said there were around 500 in queue but it went done rapidly.

It was hassle free. When I think of the problems in the past this was a joy. Beats queuing in the cold for hours like the old Maine Road days lol.

Reactions: OB1
ive had to do it with someone on the phone, they agreed i qualify, bug then it still wouldnt do it for them and they had to go get a manager, then they ended up using mums account to bu them. not sure if that means mine is still fucked for the future

Happened to me a couple of times earlier in the season. If I remember rightly, in the end there was an option/box not ticked in their system somewhere. Once they selected it I have been fine ever since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.