League Cup final tickets

Decided to give Level 2 a try: not been there for a sporting event.

Got front row so view should be good. Better bloody well win the thing again though.

We’ve done the same! Front row too. Went in there v Brighton in the semi

That was the quickest ticket purchase I have ever done. Three minutes in the queue and about two minutes to buy the tickets. It would have been less but I specified an out of date Debit Card and had to try again.

Our turn came up at 15:00 and I had the tickets 15:06.

We’ve done the same! Front row too. Went in there v Brighton in the semi
Also bought level 2 this time as a treat (block 225 in south core) - but looking now at the Wembley level 2 plans it looks as though we may be blocked off from getting access to the north core outlets
where all the decent bars are - Club Wembley members only? Any idea?

Also bought level 2 this time as a treat (block 225 in south core) - but looking now at the Wembley level 2 plans it looks as though we may be blocked off from getting access to the north core outlets
where all the decent bars are - Club Wembley members only? Any idea?
Did that last year for the CC final and the FA semi. You will have access to a few bars and food outlets, but not the “posh” Club Wembley ones at the halfway line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.