League Cup final tickets

When do people reckon these will sell out? I can get 2 tomorrow afternoon but I can’t get one for my lad until Tuesday lunchtime. So, do I wait until Tuesday to get 3 together, or get 2 tomorrow and hope there’s still some left on Tuesday?
Cheers.
I'd check day by day, and if it looks like there are plenty of tickets are left in a category you're happy paying, then wait.

I don't become eligible until tomorrow.

Did that last year for the CC final and the FA semi. You will have access to a few bars and food outlets, but not the “posh” Club Wembley ones at the halfway line.
Thanks for that, it's a shame. So we're paying a load extra for just a comfy seat and a better view. Probably not worth it, but we'll give it a go. At least in theory the concourse outlets we have access to will be less busy but sadly with less choice. We won't plan on arriving early. Others thinking of level 2 be warned.

Thanks for that, it's a shame. So we're paying a load extra for just a comfy seat and a better view. Probably not worth it, but we'll give it a go. At least in theory the concourse outlets we have access to will be less busy but sadly with less choice. We won't plan on arriving early. Others thinking of level 2 be warned.
Sorry, just to qualify that, "probably not worth it" is because I love my food and drink as well as the footy!

When do people reckon these will sell out? I can get 2 tomorrow afternoon but I can’t get one for my lad until Tuesday lunchtime. So, do I wait until Tuesday to get 3 together, or get 2 tomorrow and hope there’s still some left on Tuesday?
Cheers.

My grandson didnt qualify until next week. But still managed to get him with mine yesterday. So it might be an idea to have a go today

Cheers.
You will absolutely fine to wait and buy all together on Tuesday. I have to wait till next Thursday as we have two season cards and one Cityzens but I’m not panicking. I’m sure we didn’t sell out last year but stand corrected if any blues on here remember what happened last season?

Never struggled to get a ticket for this game with less than 2000 points and only season card. Limited seat choices though, high up and corners. Never really a bad view though wherever I've sat.

You will absolutely fine to wait and buy all together on Tuesday. I have to wait till next Thursday as we have two season cards and one Cityzens but I’m not panicking. I’m sure we didn’t sell out last year but stand corrected if any blues on here remember what happened last season?
We sold out but only after it went to general sale. You can check last season's ticket announcement and the last seasons announcement when it sold out to xref what stage it sold out at. It was right at the end of the sales process.

We sold out but only after it went to general sale. You can check last season's ticket announcement and the last seasons announcement when it sold out to xref what stage it sold out at. It was right at the end of the sales process.
Thanks Marvin, I’m very pleased that you are keeping an eye on these things ( same for the United semi final) , my plan is to wait until Cityzens sale next Thursday and hope we still can get 3 seats together somewhere in the ground!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.