League Cup final tickets

No bud. I know 1, but in a whatsapp group for a stag do “full of em”
Jeez Villa are soooo big time, they’ll take over the City end without doubt, then show the world how big they are. City have only sold ten tickets coz they got no fans, the 54000 City get at home and selling out every away game is all shit, Shiekh Mansour buys them tickets and Der Spiegel are investigating......

Jeez Villa are soooo big time, they’ll take over the City end without doubt, then show the world how big they are. City have only sold ten tickets coz they got no fans, the 54000 City get at home and selling out every away game is all shit, Shiekh Mansour buys them tickets and Der Spiegel are investigating......
Don’t think anyone suggesting they’re taking over the city end bud. Relax a little

Sounds like he is taking the piss

Villa have always been gobby but usually end up taddling home after a hammering

My mates a Walsall fan, says Villa are the united of the midlands.Very gobby, go missing in hard times and everyone hates them for it.

I recall Millwall fans “pouring into Gillingham” to buy thousands of tickets for the Play Off final so they could kick it off with City, it was huge news at the time, the weird thing is the Gills sold all their tickets and the Millwall fans painted themselves in invisible ink. Crafty fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.