league cup final

Last time I mention it, but if Birmingham City can win the league Cup, we should have taken it more seriously than we did, Mancini's biggest error this season.

brummie blue said:
Last time I mention it, but if Birmingham City can win the league Cup, we should have taken it more seriously than we did, Mancini's biggest error this season.

Hindsight though... remember we had unbeaten Chelsea days later and went on to smash their unbeaten record with our rested players. But yeah, our 11 against West Brom was a bit embarrassing, basically the EDS + Santa Cruz (who managed to play worse than all the kids).

brummie blue said:

Whos to say we dont get beat later on. Look how jaded the lads were today, far too many games at moment all at weird times because of TV. I know its the final but anything can happen

Its almost as bad as that nonsical "we would of won the League Cup if we hadnt sacked Hughes" that some people come out with

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Wont hear bad about Wilshere he is going to become a complete legend of a player
Why always praise Arse's players and hurt so much about their failed?

Wenger must be pulling his hair out. I still think they will win something this year. IF they dont there will be a lot of pressure on Wenger to splash the cash on a couple of players. At times in the second half it looked like a matter of time before they would score but for those Gunners fans out there they must be heart broken to see a mistake like that to cost them the cup it might take the defence some time to get over it.

Not sure why he took off Van Persie as it is clear that Bendtner and Chamakh are mediocre forwards.

Anyone else abit surprised Martins didnt blast the ball as hard as he could over the bar when he scored the winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.