League Cup - Semi Final - Burton Home first

MAG

So following a very busy December, we'd have a very busy January as well (Yaaaay!! More City to watch the merrier and more chances of silverware as well).

The two legs of the Semi Final for us will be sandwiched between Rotherham United at home (in FA Cup 3rd round) on Sun 6th and Wolves at home on Mon 14th (which will be moved to Sun 13th, should we need a replay with Rotherham) ... so only possible date is Wed 9th for first leg, can't play on Tue 8th as playing on Sun 6th already ... and second leg would be sandwiched between Huddersfield away on Sun 20th and FA Cup 4th round tie on the weekend of 26/27th so again only possible option would be Wed 23rd, as can't play on Tue 22nd after playing on Sun 20th ...

Burton Albion in the semis and Bournemouth in the Final would suit us very nicely! Last thing we'd want is one of Spurs/Arsenal or Chelsea over two legs in Jan and another big boy in the final ...

Here are the draw details, which is TONIGHT around 9:30-9:45pm!

https://www.efl.com/news/2018/decem...r-crouch-to-make-carabao-cup-semi-final-draw/

Piers Morgan and Peter Crouch to make Carabao Cup Semi-Final draw

Large

Well-known Arsenal fan and TV personality Piers Morgan and former Tottenham Hotspur striker Peter Crouch will make the draw for the Semi-Final matches of the Carabao Cup.

The draw will be made live on Sky Sports from the Emirates Stadium following the conclusion of the North London derby on Wednesday 19 December.

The Quarter-Final match between the North London rivals promises to be another enthralling encounter with Spurs seeking revenge over their counterparts just weeks after Arsenal were victorious in the first derby between the sides this season in the Premier League.

The pair are rumoured to have engaged in a wager ahead of the Quarter-Final with the loser set to suffer a post-match forfeit.

Piers Morgan, said: “As an Arsenal fan I’m honoured to make the draw for the Carabao Cup Semi-Finals, obviously I think we’ll beat Spurs on Wednesday so hopefully I can pull out a decent tie for the Gunners and we can make it all the way to Wembley.”

Peter Crouch, who has made 33 appearances in the competition scoring 15 goals, said: “I’ve got some fantastic memories of playing in the EFL Cup, it’s a great platform for young players to be given a chance to shine and we’ve already seen that this season with the likes of Phil Foden impressing for Manchester City. I’m always rooting for my previous Clubs so I hope Tottenham can go all the way.”

Content featuring the pair will be released throughout the week on @Carabao_Cup and @CarabaoUK

Carabao Cup Quarter Finals

Tuesday 18 Dec Leicester City v Manchester City 19:45

Tuesday 18 Dec Middlesbrough v Burton Albion 19:45

Wednesday 19 Dec Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur 19:45

Wednesday 19 Dec Chelsea v Bournemouth 19:45

Semi-Final matches are over two legs and will be played week commencing 7 January and 21 January with all matches set to be shown on Sky Sports.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.