LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

sam-caddick said:
Shocking first half from us but we were better second half, but fair play to Sunderland because it took two wonder goals for us to take the lead.

Buzzing we won this trophy and hopefully it will give us confidence to go on and succeed in the Premier League and FA Cup, and who knows, Barcelona??

My only concern is that ever since the Chelsea defeat we have found it hard against all the oppostion teams we have faced, I think Mourinho kind of found us out that day and other teams have took note of that Chelsea performance, I just think maybe we might have to change a few approaches to our game.

It seems to be the medias view that their hero Jose masterfully worked us out. In fact it was Tony Pulis - but as usual Maureen gets the credit.

Think too many believe what they are told. We weren't shit 1st half. We was just avin' a look.
They caught us on the hop. After that we too good.

Bluep*ss said:
sir baconface said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
For me toure just proved why he's our greatest ever player.....

Semi v rags FA cup
Final v stoke FA cup
Prem league v Newcastle to put the title on the plate
Final v Sunderland which he turns on it head

Biggest big game player in our history and more to come.....

Even if he was half dead or playing utter shite, you would never, ever take him off in a big game.

God I can moan, curse, spit my dummy out when yaya is ambling about but he is MASSIVE - IMMENSE.
Fantastic goal - Love It, Love It
Ditto. Love it when he shuts me up!

Get in!!!!!!!!!!

Poor, poor first half but what a HUGGGGEEEE goal from Yaya to turn the game on it's head.

How good is it to be a blue at the moment? :)

nmc said:
sam-caddick said:
Shocking first half from us but we were better second half, but fair play to Sunderland because it took two wonder goals for us to take the lead.

Buzzing we won this trophy and hopefully it will give us confidence to go on and succeed in the Premier League and FA Cup, and who knows, Barcelona??

My only concern is that ever since the Chelsea defeat we have found it hard against all the oppostion teams we have faced, I think Mourinho kind of found us out that day and other teams have took note of that Chelsea performance, I just think maybe we might have to change a few approaches to our game.

It seems to be the medias view that their hero Jose masterfully worked us out. In fact it was Tony Pulis - but as usual Maureen gets the credit.

Poyet had his team play the same way at their place. Park the bus, press us hard whenver possible; especially when our defenders have the ball. Was never hard to work out that would be a good tqxtic against us but it still relies on us being below par.

The game just flashed by. I thought they'd scorec to early then suddenly it was half time. We just weren't shooting enough til Yaya stepped up. Got to repkace pony tail with Lescott for the rest of the season the bloke is a joke!!

Just read through match thread and it has occurred to me that there are some right twats who support City.Pellers out,what the fuk is that about?

Lsmo said:
Just read through match thread and it has occurred to me that there are some right twats who support City.Pellers out,what the fuk is that about?

I had a quick look at half time and fucking hell disbelieving some of the stuff on there and not from rags either.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Think too many believe what they are told. We weren't shit 1st half. We was just avin' a look.
They caught us on the hop. After that we too good.
Forget what people have been told, I've not looked at any match reports at all and after that goal we were not playing well. That was their game, to score one then defend for their lives, it frustrated us. After we went ahead we had much more space to play in and it was great to watch. Not that it matters, eh blue? Result is what counts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.