League cup winners 2014,a new painting

Great little video that mate. One thing I noticed is the players you have drawn actually have 'weight' if that makes any sense? There's a feel that I'm looking at a picture of them as well as seeing a drawing...

Ignore me I've been up 14 hours already :p

Staggeringly talented!

I wonder if someone like you feels hindered in today's world of technology by the competition of Digital Media and High Definition photos everywhere or assisted in the sense that your work can be seen both universally and almost in instantaneously via social media.

Whatever the case, thank you for showing us you talents. I really enjoyed watching it.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Great little video that mate. One thing I noticed is the players you have drawn actually have 'weight' if that makes any sense? There's a feel that I'm looking at a picture of them as well as seeing a drawing...

i know exactly what you mean,it is the layers of pencil and then the little bit of coolur seems to become 3d,unfortunately the video does not show the effect fully<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:04 pm --<br /><br />
MaineRoadBlue said:
Staggeringly talented!

I wonder if someone like you feels hindered in today's world of technology by the competition of Digital Media and High Definition photos everywhere or assisted in the sense that your work can be seen both universally and almost in instantaneously via social media.

Whatever the case, thank you for showing us you talents. I really enjoyed watching it.
the other side of that coin is that over 1500 city fans have already seen the pic being done,unheard of before t internet,i think this thread also shows that most people still love to see "manual"artwork

mrwalks12 said:

i know exactly what you mean,it is the layers of pencil and then the little bit of coolur seems to become 3d,unfortunately the video does not show the effect fully
That's it! I wasn't sure whether to say it struck me as 3D but, yes. You've given the piece depth.

Fair play to you mate, you must have the patience of a fucking saint to persevere with work like that, I couldn't but, you've shown it is worth the effort.

mrwalks12 said:

i know exactly what you mean,it is the layers of pencil and then the little bit of coolur seems to become 3d,unfortunately the video does not show the effect fully
That's it! I wasn't sure whether to say it struck me as 3D but, yes. You've given the piece depth.

Fair play to you mate, you must have the patience of a fucking saint to persevere with work like that, I couldn't but, you've shown it is worth the effort.
i think obsession is the word but when i start a piece i still get excited and want to see it finished,this after 25 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.