League cup winners 2014,a new painting

Just had one of these prints delivered Looks great. In a really nice frame too and very reasonably priced. Cheers!

blue in yorkshire said:
ordered one of these prints at the weekend for a birthday present - had it delivered to work yesterday ! came all framed and is fantastic !! well done mrwalks12 an amazing talent you have.
thanks blue in yorkshire,glad you like it<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:06 am --<br /><br />
JuBlue said:
Just had one of these prints delivered Looks great. In a really nice frame too and very reasonably priced. Cheers!
thanks jublue

We are City not Chelsea said:
David delivered mine to work on Friday. A splendid addition to the office. Putting it on the wall next to the Elano signed shirt.
Top quality 'Mr Walks'!
thanks we are not city

mrwalks12 said:
We are City not Chelsea said:
David delivered mine to work on Friday. A splendid addition to the office. Putting it on the wall next to the Elano signed shirt.
Top quality 'Mr Walks'!
thanks we are not city

Looks great on the wall! It's 'We ARE City, not 'We are not City'. I was trying to make a point in my username about City building a club for the next decades, not just being a richman's plaything like Chelsea, and being labellled 'the new Chelsea' when we're not. Wish I'd picked something more obscure because generally it just leads to abuse on here!

Anyway, top, top picture - and unique in my City memorabilia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.