League One Thread - 2021/22 | Sunderland promoted

My Wycombe pal is more than satisfied at the moment.

They will be there or thereabouts come the season end, a little under the radar with people expecting Sunderland, Ipswich, Wigan, Pompey, Rotherham, Us (strangely) to be fighting for top 2.

MK Dons seem to be going along nicely too and score plenty of goals.

I'd have taken a point before the game today at Ipswich but to concede in the 90th minute the way we did was comedy central:

Wigan away on Tuesday, I'm going so you know what that means a standard defeat #iamajonah :)

Just got back from Wigan, battling performance against a team who will be there abouts come the end of the season.

When I left work it was hammering it down, and I'm thinking I could be at home watching PSG Vs City instead of doing this. As you all know though when you win you could fall in a pile of shit and still be happy.

Typical Wednesday though 0-2 up with 10 to go and we concede a soft penalty and everybody shits themselves for the rest of the game.

Cracking wins for Sunderland, Ipswich & Bolton tonight.

Can see Nigel Adkins getting his P45 before Charlton's next game.

After a great performance at Wigan today was a typical after the lord mayors show performance.

Awful first half where the manager plays Bannan on the right hand side of midfield??? Made changes at HT and we were better 2nd half probably deserved a draw, but to concede like we always seem to do in the 90th minute is gutting.

The weather was awful (like it was at most games today) but like the lad said it's the same for both teams and it didn't seem to effect Oxford.

10 games in and we don't seem to know our best team, formation or tactics to be honest, I can see us finishing mid-table at best.

Probably comes across as bed wetting/knee jerk reaction which it isn't (go on our forum for that :) ) but I've watched us long enough to know when it is good, average or bad.

Bolton at home up next which will be a tough game. If we struggle for results in our next few games I can see Chansiri getting an itchy trigger finger again.

On the plus side the chippy was excellent as always today :)

After a great performance at Wigan today was a typical after the lord mayors show performance.

Awful first half where the manager plays Bannan on the right hand side of midfield??? Made changes at HT and we were better 2nd half probably deserved a draw, but to concede like we always seem to do in the 90th minute is gutting.

The weather was awful (like it was at most games today) but like the lad said it's the same for both teams and it didn't seem to effect Oxford.

10 games in and we don't seem to know our best team, formation or tactics to be honest, I can see us finishing mid-table at best.

Probably comes across as bed wetting/knee jerk reaction which it isn't (go on our forum for that :) ) but I've watched us long enough to know when it is good, average or bad.

Bolton at home up next which will be a tough game. If we struggle for results in our next few games I can see Chansiri getting an itchy trigger finger again.

On the plus side the chippy was excellent as always today :)
I fear Mr owl just like happened to City that it might take till Christmas to get your act together. After that, who knows? Not too long ago, Sheff Weds v Bolton was a PL fixture.

I fear Mr owl just like happened to City that it might take till Christmas to get your act together. After that, who knows? Not too long ago, Sheff Weds v Bolton was a PL fixture.
Think you might be right m8

For me keep it simple, stick to round pegs in round holes and stop trying to play champagne football with Fanta!!!

Watching us trying to play out from the back at every deadball is painful

I'd have taken a point before the game today at Ipswich but to concede in the 90th minute the way we did was comedy central:

Wigan away on Tuesday, I'm going so you know what that means a standard defeat #iamajonah :)

Reminds me of Gary Crosby and Andy Dibble more years ago than I care to remember

Think you might be right m8

For me keep it simple, stick to round pegs in round holes and stop trying to play champagne football with Fanta!!!

Watching us trying to play out from the back at every deadball is painful
You should have loaned one of our young defenders ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.