League Position after next 5 games

I can't see a sudden transformation in the offing. Two wins, two defeats and a draw from that lot. 7 points. 13th place.

Just wondered if, after yesterday, people have changed their minds on this. I said I expect 7 points from the next 5 games, but I'm taking out the draw and predicting 2 wins and 3 defeats.
Nothing would please me more than for us to go on a run, but I just can't see it happening.

Pompey - Close cut but a win I'd say. They dont have HR and they'll have the COMS game in the back of their minds.

Wigan - Draw. They're always stuffy bastards what with elephant man at the helm. However the Hughes matchup might work to our advantage.

Newcastle - Win. We should batter them really. Without Owen especially - Kinear as much as i respect his honesty will be swearing his head off i reckon.

Stoke - Win. I think a repeat performance could be on the cards. 3-1 was it?

Boro - Draw. they're another Wigan type bogey team - they generally bore us to death.

I'd say maybe 9th with that.

PBLZ129 said:
Pompey - Close cut but a win I'd say. They dont have HR and they'll have the COMS game in the back of their minds.

Wigan - Draw. They're always stuffy bastards what with elephant man at the helm. However the Hughes matchup might work to our advantage.

Newcastle - Win. We should batter them really. Without Owen especially - Kinear as much as i respect his honesty will be swearing his head off i reckon.

Stoke - Win. I think a repeat performance could be on the cards. 3-1 was it?

Boro - Draw. they're another Wigan type bogey team - they generally bore us to death.

Pompy are one of the poorest teams in the premiership at the moment but I still reckon they and Wigan will beat us maybe our manager will believe we are in a relegation fight then!

I'd say maybe 9th with that.

I've done this assesment off what I saw yesterday:

Pompey - A- Defeat
Wigan - H- Defeat
Newcastle - H - Defeat
Stoke - A - Defeat
Boro - H - Defeat

Bottom of the pile.

However City being City it could just as easily be:

Pompey - A- Win
Wigan - H- Win
Newcastle - H - Win
Stoke - A - Win
Boro - H - Win

Which would probably have us sat just outside the top six or seven.

Unfortunately I really don't know what the next five games will bring. I'm so fed up it's untrue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.