League Position after next 5 games

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG !!! We are in serious shit, as I have said before, we have still got to go to Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton, for me that will be zero points with this bunch of lame tossers wearing the shirt.

As with Hughes, 20 minutes to go and he takes a striker off for another striker, 2 nil down you have to gamble, maybe go three at the back and leave Caciedo on and throw Jo in aswell ! no not Hughes, clueless absolutely f*****g clueless.

I have still not calmed down and what pisses me off is that the tossers earning a fortune will not be arsed one bit.

We have got to hold our nerve, but I am finding it harder each week to support Hughes, he isn't getting sacked !!!

We must all pray that he signs the right people and that they gel quick enough, there is always one team that were too good to go down !!

You really can see it can't you, relegated with a 20+ goal difference FFS, Only at Manchester City !!!!

its impossible, we could be 5th/6th, or we could be back in the relegation zone. thats the way man city seem to play, very unpredictable.
also, have you noticed that we win a match 5-0 then loose for 5 games, then win another match 4-0, then loose for 5 games...this is proboly because the players want hughes out, as if there saying to the board "hey look, this is what we can do, but were not going to do it while hughes is here." so i feel that if hughes goes we could comfortably finish top 5, maybe even break into the top 4.

guvnors son mcfc said:
THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG !!! We are in serious shit, as I have said before, we have still got to go to Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton, for me that will be zero points with this bunch of lame tossers wearing the shirt.

As with Hughes, 20 minutes to go and he takes a striker off for another striker, 2 nil down you have to gamble, maybe go three at the back and leave Caciedo on and throw Jo in aswell ! no not Hughes, clueless absolutely f*****g clueless.

I have still not calmed down and what pisses me off is that the tossers earning a fortune will not be arsed one bit.

We have got to hold our nerve, but I am finding it harder each week to support Hughes, he
isn't getting sacked !!!

We must all pray that he signs the right people and that they gel quick enough, there is always one team that were too good to go down !!

You really can see it can't you, relegated with a 20+ goal difference FFS, Only at Manchester City !!!!
the bits in red i strongly agree with,
the bits in blue i think is wrong, our actual squad is class, its just hughes managing them wrong, he has to go!

THERES ONLY ONE SVEN G!

as we sung at the derbys last season:
Sven-Gooran Erikssooon!
Sven-Gooran Erikssooon!
Sven-Gooran Erikssooon!
Sven-Gooran Erikssooon!

bring him back!!

LIKE THE OPTIMISM -most of the thread seems to point to an upwards direction in the next month but WE ARE CITY HOw many years of disappointment , cock ups, rods for red scum to beat our backs with? TOO MANY Lets hope there are no headlines that read WORLDS RICHES CLUB BRINGS MUCH NEEDED CASH TO CHAMPIONSHIP --because it's just possible because WE ARE CITY[/b remember]
keemcfc said:
guvnors son mcfc said:

We have got to hold our nerve, but I am finding it harder each week to support Hughes, he isn't getting sacked !!!

unless we buy some serious attacking options in January....all those games are going to be very very difficult....cause we wont score!!!!

we have lost swp (one of our main atacking threats).....that leaves robinho and ireland...the rest are useless (and ireland is suspended for the pompey game!!!!)

blue 1992 said:
we should beat wigan with a fully streanth squad, if not, there is somehing very wrong.

I think Bruce would be saying exactly the opposite after yesterday. Wigan are a decent side mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.