LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

If anybody fancies sitting in amongst them there’s shit loads of tickets available. You don’t have to be a member to buy one they just charge you £36 instead of £31.
Going to have to sit on my hands and keep my mouth shut for 90 minutes
And the irony is that most of the available seats are in the area we would have had if they'd given us the full allocation. Which is interesting as it would suggest they'd already moved their own fans out of those areas into other parts of the ground in anticipation of doing just that.

And, in turn, that reinforces the suspicion it was GMP who insisted on this.

And the irony is that most of the available seats are in the area we would have had if they'd given us the full allocation. Which is interesting as it would suggest they'd already moved their own fans out of those areas into other parts of the ground in anticipation of doing just that.

And, in turn, that reinforces the suspicion it was GMP who insisted on this.
Utd Season ticket holders were given their seats in the east stand before it was announced by either club.

Are they really struggling to shift their tickets for Tuesday?
Yes, according to Twitter. They’ve tons of blocks with very little seats sold, especially high up. Anecdotally, plenty of blues in home ends, especially the area we should have been given with the bigger allocation. That’ll be like an away end regardless I reckon.
There’ll be a fair few of them in the home ends too though if they’re not out of it after Tuesday.

Are they really struggling to shift their tickets for Tuesday?

We can’t say much. I clocked a post on Facebook today saying we have a good 30k tickets left to sell. That was from a guy who runs the fan ticket exchange on there so not media fake news. Strange both clubs are struggling.

We can’t say much. I clocked a post on Facebook today saying we have a good 30k tickets left to sell. That was from a guy who runs the fan ticket exchange on there so not media fake news. Strange both clubs are struggling.

So you saying city have only sold 20k tickets?

We?

Yes, according to Twitter. They’ve tons of blocks with very little seats sold, especially high up. Anecdotally, plenty of blues in home ends, especially the area we should have been given with the bigger allocation. That’ll be like an away end regardless I reckon.
There’ll be a fair few of them in the home ends too though if they’re not out of it after Tuesday.

Why would City fans want to go all the way up there? Makes no sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.