Leagues to sue Fifa over abuse of dominance

Gorton_Tubster

Team supported
Manchester City
Seems there might be some trouble brewing. I hope it doesn't affect the world club Cup next year.

But isn't that the same, well sort of the same accusation babe made admit the Premier league and their abuse of dominance, or tyranny of the majority.

Nonetheless I think we might be headed for player strikes?

Last edited:
I agree with FIFA calling the PL hypocritical.

If they really wanted to help players they'd reduce the PL to 18 teams to allow clubs in Europe a bit of a rest.

Can't help but think they wouldn't be so arsed if Liverpool and the rags were earning money from the inaugural world club cup.

Using player tiredness as the cover. Cunts.

If they really wanted to help players they'd reduce the PL to 18 teams to allow clubs in Europe a bit of a rest.

Can't help but think they wouldn't be so arsed if Liverpool and the rags were earning money from the inaugural world club cup.

Exactly my thoughts.

Only two PL clubs have qualified for the Club World Cup so it will not impact on anyone else. In fact it will help our rivals. The problem is there are too many meaningless international games.

Great response from FIFA. This wouldn't even be up for discussion if united and liverpool were England's representatives and were trousering the cash. Indeed, the PL and FA would be falling over themselves to facilitate their participation.

Only two PL clubs have qualified for the Club World Cup so it will not impact on anyone else. In fact it will help our rivals. The problem is there are too many meaningless international games.
Agreed.

Both us and Chelsea will have a cash advantage over the typical redshirts with the prize money on offer for that tournament.

Had the redshirts qualified the hype for it would have started straight after the euros.

The opposition is driven by other clubs who resent the huge prize money on offer in the new Club World Cup. It is higher than the CL.

Seems there might be some trouble brewing. I hope it doesn't affect the world club Cup next year.

But isn't that the same, well sort of the same accusation babe made admit the Premier league and their abuse of dominance, or tyranny of the majority.

Nonetheless I think we might be headed for player strikes?

I hope it does and we don't have to play in another shite tournament that no-one (I really mean me) gives a fuck about..........

Looks like we are in for a treat when the clubs decide who to side with on this one, what are the players unions doing whilst Rome burns?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.