Leakage of our line-up and tactics

If it was leaked, why 10 minutes early, why not say on Monday.

Surely to God we've been working on the tactics and line up for longer than the 75 minutes before kick off!

It is leaked, it's not first time this journo had line-ups before they are publicly announced. The main problem is not if it is just publicly leaked 15 minutes or 2 days before public announcement, though you can bet Apple wouldn't be happy if it's announcement is leaked just before their presentation of new product, the main problem is leakage itself and security incident it brings.

The leakage may have not went public longer than those 15 minutes, but once it's leaked, it could. if we can't believe someon from our own camp to not leak nsiide info, how the one who is leaking or anyone from us, could believe the journo who got the info. And it could cause the problems and jeopardize the qualification to the next round of CL. And that's huge issue. I know why people are trying to not make a big deal here and who they are protecting, but it's a big deal. Now more than ever, when we are faced with potential loss of 150-200 million.

Last edited:
I suppose the question is, do Madrid find out the team at the same time it's released to the public?
Given the fans are usually the last to be told anything, I suspect the teams would have been known to each other waaaaaaayy before we get to know

That was posted at 7:16pm though, no idea when the Tweet was obviously. It was an 8pm KO I think? The lineups were already out.
It’s the specific tactic of “Bernardo as false 9 with Jesus on the left” that is the main thing. That wouldn’t be known until after the game had started really.

Not that it mattered because Madrid couldn’t work it out all first half anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.