Leaking garage roof

My concrete garage roof certainly leaked, but it was about 50 years old. Water settled in a crack/depression, frost widened the crack and, eventually, it leaked.
Roofers were amazed to see an actual hole.
Yeah some do.
I was replying to the statement that all flat roofs leak, millions of concrete ones don't.

They’ve tried to,say its storm damage again but the pictures I’ve sent prove no damage to the roof, it’s been sent up to one of their directors so I’ll await their answer

Walked into that

was only asking as my husband has been flat roofer for for 22 years in industrial scale roofing. Knows all systems. contracts manager and off tools now. Was gonna ask him how fucked op was with this 25 year guarantee

So basically you were being sensible. Look we have talked about this before haven't we, haven't we, yes that's right, we agreed that Off topic was not a place for sensible people.

I don't know, some posters just go out of the way to be awkward. 22 years, industrial knows everything, well it seems he doesn't know that you just torch the bloody thing huh.

They’ve tried to,say its storm damage again but the pictures I’ve sent prove no damage to the roof, it’s been sent up to one of their directors so I’ll await their answer

So basically you were being sensible. Look we have talked about this before haven't we, haven't we, yes that's right, we agreed that Off topic was not a place for sensible people.

I don't know, some posters just go out of the way to be awkward. 22 years, industrial knows everything, well it seems he doesn't know that you just torch the bloody thing huh.

he suggested a gas gun if going down that route ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.