Leandro Paredes

ScottSinclair

Linked to us in numerous papers, and been part of Citys media round-up last couple of days. Seems kind of out of the blue, anyone that know anything about him?

Having watched You tube clips this morning. Im now an expert on his abilities. Looked just what we need on the 4 min clip.

I was reading up on this lad last night, must admit I don't think I've seen him play but he sounds like the type of player that could really do well in our team... if he is as good as his hype of course.

Looking at our squad, which is already hugely improved on last season I can't help feel we are missing one final top draw midfielder to complement Fernandinho and Gundogan.

I was reading up on this lad last night, must admit I don't think I've seen him play but he sounds like the type of player that could really do well in our team... if he is as good as his hype of course.

Looking at our squad, which is already hugely improved on last season I can't help feel we are missing one final top draw midfielder to complement Fernandinho and Gundogan.
I know nothing of this lad. Are you thinking he might be that person?

I know nothing of this lad. Are you thinking he might be that person?

I don't know much about him either! But if we are looking at him then I think it might be with view to a central midfield slot.

Apologies for the source of this article, but whoever has put it together goes in to a lot of detail about the type of player he is and systems he might fit. Although they have done it with view to him joining Liverpool... I found it an interesting read though.

http://anfieldindex.com/21976/leandro-paredes-klopps-new-kapellmeister.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.