Least favourite manager + team apart from un**ed

MaineStandMoaner said:
Lennon and Sellik

A truly odious individual, managing a team of loathsome characters, supported by British-hating knuckle draggers.

EASY !!!

A thread of 6 pages and you are the ONLY one to mention a Manager and team outwith the league that concerns Manchester City. Well done, you ignorant neanderthal tosser. Maybe you'd be better looking at forums for the team that's currently under investigation by HMRC and UEFA for tax fraud and sectarian singing. Get your arguement right before spouting shite on a City forum.

I had intended to say Tony Pulis and Stoke before I read Maine Stand Bigots post.

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
MaineStandMoaner said:
Lennon and Sellik

A truly odious individual, managing a team of loathsome characters, supported by British-hating knuckle draggers.

EASY !!!

A thread of 6 pages and you are the ONLY one to mention a Manager and team outwith the league that concerns Manchester City. Well done, you ignorant neanderthal tosser. Maybe you'd be better looking at forums for the team that's currently under investigation by HMRC and UEFA for tax fraud and sectarian singing. Get your arguement right before spouting shite on a City forum.

I had intended to say Tony Pulis and Stoke before I read Maine Stand Bigots post.
g

Jeebus.

MaineStandMoaner said:
Lennon and Sellik

EASY !!!

B&Q last weekend

celtic and rangers are as bad as each other, two once great clubs now with shit players in a shit league full of other even shittier teams, no one outside of scotland is even interested anymore not even some scots themselves

anyhow

most hated manager moyes(shades it over wenger)

most hated team wigan(what is the point of them?)

Manager ... Has to be Wenger.

Team ... Spurs - utter vermin (also hate celtic with a passion).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.