Least favourite manager + team apart from un**ed

Ian Holloway is doing my head in. He may be a "character" but all he's done since he's got in the premier league is whinge and moan about everything. You could say he's turning into a typical Prem manager. Plus his "how wrong is the game" rant when Rooney handed in a transfer request made me lose a lot of respect for him. Up Fergie's arse just like the rest of 'em.

Don't like Spurs. Don't get why the media love them so much. And Harry who has suddenly become the best thing since sliced bread. Just don't get it. All he's done is moved them up one place since Martin Jol was there and that was only because Liverpool were so shite last year and we hadn't fully gelled yet. Plus he's won no trophies with them either. Next England manager my arse.

manager - twitcher, everything that comes out of that decrepid guys mouth makes me want to hit him. hate the way hes golden boy of all the pundits aswel.

Team - wigan/bolton/stoke just for the pure shite football they play, would much rather have teams like reading and QPR playing proper football on the deck

Redknapp and Wenger for different reasons

Spurs: cocky wide boy fans.

Holloway ( he used be a laugh in his interviews but is now just annoying)
Spurs and I prayed for days that Arsenal would turn them over even considered becoming a Gooner for the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.