Leaving My Job

hihosilva

Team supported
Manchester City
I'm thinking of leaving my job, the thing is i want a decent payoff.
To be fair i used to be quite good at my role & others showed my appreciation but recently have to say i've been shit at the job & lost interest.
I'm going to ask the boss for a £4m pay off. What do you think?

To be fair i used to be quite good at my role & others showed my appreciation but recently have to say i've been shit at the job & lost interest.
Jose, you're worth more - if United paid you 19.6M Spuds should at least match that

Go for it. Sort of a loyalty bonus. You definitely deserve it.

'You're not special any more...'

Your boss might agree...

...If it's 4 million Zimbabwean pounds.

Just hang on, get more miserable, throw some colleagues under a bus, stop shaving, blame the world and his wife, stop smiling and within a few weeks you’ll be sacked with a lovely pay off.

resign twice then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.