Leaving My Job

I'm thinking of leaving my job, the thing is i want a decent payoff.
To be fair i used to be quite good at my role & others showed my appreciation but recently have to say i've been shit at the job & lost interest.
I'm going to ask the boss for a £4m pay off. What do you think?
Do you work in the world of Football?

Go for it OP but once you’ve had a break make sure there is another gullible company willing to take you on despite the diminishing returns you offer as you’ll soon be bored and as self delusional as ever

To be fair i used to be quite good at my role & others showed my appreciation but recently have to say i've been shit at the job & lost interest.
Make sure you mind the gap when you disembark.

£4m, I doubt you will get the Full Monty

I was about to take early retirement a couple of years ago, but my employer of 40 years decided to make me redundant instead. 12 months tax free salary was a nice way to start retirement. So just hang around like a bad apple and see what turns up.

Don't be a twat!

Just sign the fucking contract Ole...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.