Leaving?

Danny Mills contract runs out this year anyway, doesn't it?

I wonder wtf he is going to do then... hahaha...

this is normal practice to off load players towards end of season who have not made a big enough impression to get into the first team. But the fact that it is Hughes that is telling them makes me think he is here for the long term....

sweenyuk said:
this is normal practice to off load players towards end of season who have not made a big enough impression to get into the first team. But the fact that it is Hughes that is telling them makes me think he is here for the long term....

It happens every year and is part and parcel of the manager's job. I wouldn't read anything into it with reference to Hughes staying or going or whether or not the Stones Roses will be reforming this year.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
sweenyuk said:

It happens every year and is part and parcel of the manager's job. I wouldn't read anything into it with reference to Hughes staying or going or whether or not the Stones Roses will be reforming this year.

Can I just say....for the record....I can state categorically, the Stone Roses WON'T be reforming in 2009....

At least, that's what my well placed sources tell me...

Although I've asked for a video conference to clarify the situation...;- )

BillyShears said:
Can I just say....for the record....I can state categorically, the Stone Roses WON'T be reforming in 2009....

At least, that's what my well placed sources tell me...

Although I've asked for a video conference to clarify the situation...;- )

Did somebody say conference at 4pm?

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
sweenyuk said:

Can't players enter into negotiations with other clubs in the last 6 months of any deal, so it would only be fair for clubs to tell those players that won't be renewed?

Shame the 8, whoever they might be, couldn't at least get 1 first team cap each before they're shipped out.

I'm speculating, but wouldn't be surprised if Martin and Hartley (GK's) were on their way. Obeng. Karl Moore? Paul Marshall? McDermott? Clayton, or is he counted as a first teamer now? David Ball?

Wonder if McGivern has done enough to be retained?

2 from last year - Laird and Grimes - are doing OK at Millwall. Kenny Jackett may pick up some of his old charges if they're let go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.