Lech Poznan pre season friendly?

Mancini's Second Contract

theres a question on facebook saying who you would like to see in a pre season friendly at COMS. i would love for city to play lech poznan if they are able to bring a good support even if it is only a friendly.

can you imagine the whole ground on every tier doing the poznan?!
The safety officer would have a heart attack!

BigBlueNick said:
can you imagine the whole ground on every tier doing the poznan?!
The safety officer would have a heart attack!

That wouldnt be a bad thing.

fordinho10 said:
theres a question on facebook saying who you would like to see in a pre season friendly at COMS. i would love for city to play lech poznan if they are able to bring a good support even if it is only a friendly.

how about no

this would be a no brainer for me, pre season normally poor turnout, give the poles a full stand and I am sure we could then fill the other 3. As for trouble, the game was high risk at eastlands, but no issues on the night, just loads of fun

the ground would be empty, apart from you singers who appear to be in awe of turning your back to the team, no one else would give a shit about the poles.. 14,000 turnout at best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.