Lech Poznan vs MCFC - Official Match Thread

Couldn't see one so here goes...

Lech have sacked their manager, after winning 4-1... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.insidefutbol.com/2010/11/02/lech-poznan-in-a-spin-before-manchester-city-meeting/32085/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.insidefutbol.com/2010/11/02/ ... ing/32085/</a>

Didn't see that posted either... (I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm guessing

------------Hart-------------

Zab---Boyata---Lescott---Bridge

----Yaya---Paddy----Barry-----

--Johnson-----Ade-------Jo----

1-1

------------Hart-------------

Zab---Boyata---Lescott---Kolarov

----Yaya---Paddy----Barry-----

--Johnson-----Ade-------Balotelli----

Kolarov must be fit by now? And I think Balotelli needs to play, he lacks match fitness after being out injured.

............adebayor
balotelli..............johnson
...............yaya
........barry......vieira
zaba..lescott..boyata..richards
...............hart

Kolarov to come in for Yaya(if we are winning) in second half. push Zaba in midfield. Milner, Silva, Kompany, Kolo need a rest.
than later bring on Jo for either Balotelli or Adebayor and SWP for Johnson

FUManUtd said:
............adebayor
balotelli..............johnson
...............yaya
........barry......vieira
zaba..lescott..boyata..richards
...............hart

Kolarov to come in for Yaya(if we are winning) in second half. push Zaba in midfield. Milner, Silva, Kompany, Kolo need a rest.
than later bring on Jo for either Balotelli or Adebayor and SWP for Johnson

i think this is a goood formation.

balotelli will be better against a European team and it will allow him to settle and get used to his new team mates.

and id also play barry against Lech and use Milner in the Barrys spot against WBA.

but i think SWP will get a start, i think Yaya will get a rest.

but will have to wait and see!

I read before that Kolarov will get a run out but not a start. So I reckon Zabaleta will start as left back and move to a defensive midfield role in the second half.

Personally, I'd like to see AJ, Balo, Silva, SWP as our attack. Then Yaya and PV in centre mid.

Rests to Milner, Barry, Ade and so long as we're winning bring Silva off round 60mins

------------Hart---------

Zaba---Kolo----Boateng---Kolarov

AJ-----Barry---Milner-----Silva

-----Mario-----Ade----------

neither kolo or yaya travelled so they wont be playing

this game will be a very difficult one and id be happy with a draw from

Wouldn't be happy with a draw simon23 but I will take it.

Sunday is the big one for me.

WBA have had some good news with their appeal being overturned but nothing short of three points will do here.

We are long overdue to play 90 minutes of nailed on professional football snuffing out the opposition completely and its been way too long since we kept a clean sheet.

Keeping a clean sheet is the first and foremost step in winning away games of football in the premiership and its high time we did so.

Anything but three points will only add to further instability at the club especially at the management level.

Its high time we had the next Wenger, Ferguson and Moyes at City.

Tevez City said:
------------Hart---------

Zaba---Kolo----Boateng---Kolarov

AJ-----Barry---Milner-----Silva

-----Mario-----Ade----------
Patrick Vieira is a nailed-on certainty to start. Also, Kolo Toure hasn't travelled, so your selection looks unlikely. I fancy Boyota to have another start with Nigel replacing either Bazza or Milner, one of whom will be rested I think. Also, SWP may be thrown into the equation, possibly by giving Silva a rest on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.