Lee Collins - Yeovil Town Club Captain RIP

The inquest was today. As expected, the poor bloke took his own life. Abysmal tweet from SSN, though, giving details of how he ended his life. Poor form, really. They could just have said that he committed suicide, rather than going into details.
There are actually reporting guidelines from the Samaritans etc on media coverage of suspected suicide in order to prevent copycat incidents. Guess they just didn’t give a shit. Daily Mail also still has it up. Clicks before lives. Absolute vermin

Last edited:
Heartbreaking news he was at the same school as my lad. Condolences to the family
Sky don’t give a shit about anything

There are actually reporting guidelines from the Samaritans etc on media coverage of suspected suicide in order to prevent copycat incidents. Guess they just didn’t give a shit
Yeah, I noticed that. The Samaritans recommend that the way the victim chose to end his life shouldn't be divulged.

That poor lad, it is so sad that he obviously felt alone and couldn't talk to anyone.
Please, please if anyone ever feels that low, there are many organisations and many people that you can talk to, make use of them. I'm sorry to be 'emotional' but I feel for him but especially now for his family. RIP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.