Lee evans

manimanc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
manimanc said:
I find it strange that posters post on a forum that they have no interest in....
If I thought a comedian was as funny as a deadly disease I'd wouldn't tell everybody..
Odd!!

Is there a huge difference between going on a thread about Lee Evans and saying you don't find him funny and going on a thread about Rachel Riley and saying she's a c**t? It's just giving opinions on subjects people bring up.
Always one who will take the bait....
How would you like your prize, in batter or breadcrumbs?

Your hilarious jape (if that is what it really was) worked like a dream.

Lancet Fluke said:
manimanc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Is there a huge difference between going on a thread about Lee Evans and saying you don't find him funny and going on a thread about Rachel Riley and saying she's a c**t? It's just giving opinions on subjects people bring up.

All down to boredom I'm afraid pal..
Sad as I am.. :)

Watched a few VhS back in the day, it just wasn't my cup of tea, I don't know if he's changed much from then it was all very slapstick humour. A lot of my friends love him though and have seen him live and love him. The bloke seems down to earth and a likeable fella

manimanc said:
I find it strange that posters post on a forum that they have no interest in....
If I thought a comedian was as funny as a deadly disease I'd wouldn't tell everybody..
Odd!!
Bit like the Rachel Riley thread, really.

jimharri said:
manimanc said:
Odd!!
Bit like the Rachel Riley thread, really.
Already been covered pal...
That's life jim but not as we know it...

Lancet Fluke said:
manimanc said:
Lancet Fluke said:

About as funny as a Lee Evans joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.