Lee Mason - Comedy Ref

M M

mat

Is making this Hartlepool v West ham fun.

I like the way he's just wussed out of breaking up the handbags just now.

How did he qualify to be one, from winning a "you are the ref" comp?

That was a straight red for Carlton Cole. Had he done that to an outfield player he would be off. He has done the same thing twice. That keeper will have stud marks all over his body tonight.

svennis pennis said:
That was a straight red for Carlton Cole. Had he done that to an outfield player he would be off. He has done the same thing twice. That keeper will have stud marks all over his body tonight.

That's what I though, he looked like he was shitting himself when it kicked off.

Lee Mason is the guy that was losing control against us on Saturday though?

Complete bottle job and a coward. I bet bacon face is calling the FA to demand he is in charge of their next game. He would literally shit his pants with Shrek and co barking at him.

Oh and now a penalty given for a handball outside the area. Cracking job he is doing.

Possibly the worst Ref in the football league. One of the worst ive seen anyway.

I think his lino has to take some blame for that penalty decision though. When will the FA sort the standard of refereeing out in this country?

ramsdale4 said:
Possibly the worst Ref in the football league. One of the worst ive seen anyway.

I think his lino has to take some blame for that penalty decision though. When will the FA sort the standard of refereeing out in this country?

Not while it benefits Taggart they won't.

Remember he gave the smoggies one for studges tackle too

mat said:
ramsdale4 said:

Not while it benefits Taggart they won't.

Remember he gave the smoggies one for studges tackle too

David Gil and his brown envelopes?

It must benefit the club if your chief exec is also the chief exec of the FA....

(mind you it didn't for us when Swales was there)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.