"Lee Mason. Oh Dear"

Prestwich_Blue said:
The club know all about Mason and Riley knows we know. I'm utterly astonished he is still allowed to referee our games.

Its bordering on criminal.His performance today has been a disgrace,this man doesn't deserve to be in the job.

The kompany and Hart incidents obviously being most 'relevant'.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The club know all about Mason and Riley knows we know. I'm utterly astonished he is still allowed to referee our games.

What exactly are we doing about it? This fat rag twat could have cost us the League today.

Luckily there wasn't a contentious penalty call that the well known City hater could have stitched us up with.

Lee Mason had a good game.

He didn't get any help for the Mompany incident and there was very little contact as well. I have no complaints over that.

The Hull lad should have been sent off but Mason was on the wrong side so his view was blocked by the Hull lad making the horrible "tackle". Again this was something the linesman should be helping him with and he did nowt.

So why don't we have a thread with the linesman's name?

Hull had two penalty appeals which he didn't give, if he was truly bent he'd have awarded one of them.

Kompany's red was obviously a red but Jelavic did foul him first quite clearly, should have picked up on it but wasn't the worst decision we'll see.

Elmohamady should have been sent off but it was the linesman who should have made the decision but he didn't even raise his flag! Knowing he had the better view and didn't signal a foul I don't think Mason was ever going to give a red.

Overall he had a good game.

The obsession our fans have with referees is quite pathetic at times to be honest. Anthony Taylor is the only one who I would say is genuinely a biased ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.