"Lee Mason. Oh Dear"

KippaxCitizen said:
Lee Mason had a good game.

He didn't get any help for the Mompany incident and there was very little contact as well. I have no complaints over that.

The Hull lad should have been sent off but Mason was on the wrong side so his view was blocked by the Hull lad making the horrible "tackle". Again this was something the linesman should be helping him with and he did nowt.

So why don't we have a thread with the linesman's name?

Apart from failing to spot that Kompany was fouled prior to his sending off, missing a blatant red card for the Hull player that nearly broke Silva's leg, failing to book a Hull player for a blatant dive, and giving every 50/50 to Hull, he had a stormer.

Re: "Lee Mason. Oh Dear"

Don't know how anyone can say he had a good game. He was shit, and could have cost us the game with the sending off.

ForzaMancini said:
Hull had two penalty appeals which he didn't give, if he was truly bent he'd have awarded one of them.

Kompany's red was obviously a red but Jelavic did foul him first quite clearly, should have picked up on it but wasn't the worst decision we'll see.

Elmohamady should have been sent off but it was the linesman who should have made the decision but he didn't even raise his flag! Knowing he had the better view and didn't signal a foul I don't think Mason was ever going to give a red.

Overall he had a good game.

The obsession our fans have with referees is quite pathetic at times to be honest. Anthony Taylor is the only one who I would say is genuinely a biased ****.
You think Mason had a good game . I think you need your eyes looking at .

Is there ever a game where we win more fouls than we concede? 14-9 against us again today. Every week seems to be the same, no such thing as a 50/50.

Even against STOKE at HOME (which going by football lore is supposed to give that extra advantage) we were given more fouls against than for despite 74% possession.

Mason seemed to always be in the way stopping us from making passes especially fernandinho to navas

Don't know if this'll work, but here's Vinnies view for you to judge.

<a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/vincentkompany" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://instagram.com/vincentkompany</a>

It must be very difficult for players. Against Barcelona, any such contact, by which I mean the Jelavic manhandling of Kompany, would instantly be penalised, yet Mason allows it as in keeping with the rough and tumble of the English game.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Bolton fanatic-CHECK
Hates both the rags and city-CHECK
Grade A ****-CHECK
He's a Manchester United fan FACT

My mate ran the line for him and he never talked about Bolton or went to their games, all he talked about was United and went whenever possible. This bollox about him supporting Bolton needs to be exposed

Re: "Lee Mason. Oh Dear"

Citysmith said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Bolton fanatic-CHECK
Hates both the rags and city-CHECK
Grade A ****-CHECK
He's a Manchester United fan FACT

My mate ran the line for him and he never talked about Bolton or went to their games, all he talked about was United and went whenever possible. This bollox about him supporting Bolton needs to be exposed

He was guest at sportsman's dinner, told us all he was a Bolton fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.