"Lee Mason. Oh Dear"

Re: "Lee Mason. Oh Dear"

Gabriel said:
It must be very difficult for players. Against Barcelona, any such contact, by which I mean the Jelavic manhandling of Kompany, would instantly be penalised, yet Mason allows it as in keeping with the rough and tumble of the English game.

Yet he pulled us up for numerous softer challenges against Hull players. I don't think you can defend the non decision in any way. It was a shocker.

Re:

allan harper said:
Citysmith said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Bolton fanatic-CHECK
Hates both the rags and city-CHECK
Grade A ****-CHECK
He's a Manchester United fan FACT

My mate ran the line for him and he never talked about Bolton or went to their games, all he talked about was United and went whenever possible. This bollox about him supporting Bolton needs to be exposed

He was guest at sportsman's dinner, told us all he was a Bolton fan.

Well he would say that, wouldn't he?

cant complain about the ref , he missed the hull player nearly breaking silvas leg , a definite red card , and he didnt book the pikey hull player who dived , and he missed Jelavic's original foul that led to vinny being sent off . But he also didnt give the penalty against fernandinho for a push on the pikey , and he didnt send joe hart off for possible intended head butt , so alls well that ends well.

Citysmith said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Bolton fanatic-CHECK
Hates both the rags and city-CHECK
Grade A ****-CHECK
He's a Manchester United fan FACT

My mate ran the line for him and he never talked about Bolton or went to their games, all he talked about was United and went whenever possible. This bollox about him supporting Bolton needs to be exposed

It isnt bollocks at all. He is a Bolton fan.He has been to supporters clubs meeting chanting about his hatred for mancunians etc. This is from a friend of mine who is a bolton season card holder who was at said meeting.

gmckennasell said:
cant complain about the ref , he missed the hull player nearly breaking silvas leg , a definite red card , and he didnt book the pikey hull player who dived , and he missed Jelavic's original foul that led to vinny being sent off . But he also didnt give the penalty against fernandinho for a push on the pikey , and he didnt send joe hart off for possible intended head butt , so alls well that ends well.

there was no push and there was no intended head butt. get real mate

The fucker put on a sprint to gleefully pull out the red card on Vince (it was a sending off but a definite foul before that). Bet that was the fastest he'd ever moved in his career.

I knew what was coming when I saw who the ref was before the game.

Bent debatable, shit definatley,his positioning all game was dog shit, like some said earlier if he was bent he would of given them the pens

Odd that there are 629 million die-hard rags in the world yet not one of them has ever become a Premiership referee, at least according to their declared interests !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.