"Lee Mason. Oh Dear"

Re:

moomba said:
Gabriel said:
It must be very difficult for players. Against Barcelona, any such contact, by which I mean the Jelavic manhandling of Kompany, would instantly be penalised, yet Mason allows it as in keeping with the rough and tumble of the English game.

Yet he pulled us up for numerous softer challenges against Hull players. I don't think you can defend the non decision in any way. It was a shocker.

It's the inconsistency that's so frustrating. There was another incident where silva was penalised for raising his foot when a Hull player had just committed the same foul against Toure.

To be fair, how many people who "support" a team other than the rags also support the rags in their spare time? I remember watching out title win with a Swansea/Rag fan and a Tranmere/Rag fan in the room.

andrewmswift said:
gmckennasell said:
cant complain about the ref , he missed the hull player nearly breaking silvas leg , a definite red card , and he didnt book the pikey hull player who dived , and he missed Jelavic's original foul that led to vinny being sent off . But he also didnt give the penalty against fernandinho for a push on the pikey , and he didnt send joe hart off for possible intended head butt , so alls well that ends well.

there was no push and there was no intended head butt. get real mate

take those blue tinted glasses off , look at the replay , definite push , and i have seen players (and a manager) sent off for less than what Joe did , i prefer objectivity to blatant bias .

der bomber28 said:
The sooner this complete cock womble, gets relegated to the lower leagues the better.

Cock womble. Yes. That's him to a tee. Incompetent cock womble that masturbates to video re-runs of Ryan Giggs and Eric Cantona and does not hold Manchester City in very high regard.

Wreckless Alec said:
Odd that there are 629 million die-hard rags in the world yet not one of them has ever become a Premiership referee, at least according to their declared interests !
Is it 629 million now? Not long ago 649 million was being bandied about, looks like they're dropping by about 500,000 a day.

Wreckless Alec said:
Odd that there are 629 million die-hard rags in the world yet not one of them has ever become a Premiership referee, at least according to their declared interests !

interesting if true. Is there a public list anywhere to show which referee supports which team.

Re: Re:

Gabriel said:
moomba said:
Gabriel said:
It must be very difficult for players. Against Barcelona, any such contact, by which I mean the Jelavic manhandling of Kompany, would instantly be penalised, yet Mason allows it as in keeping with the rough and tumble of the English game.

Yet he pulled us up for numerous softer challenges against Hull players. I don't think you can defend the non decision in any way. It was a shocker.

It's the inconsistency that's so frustrating. There was another incident where silva was penalised for raising his foot when a Hull player had just committed the same foul against Toure.

I clocked that one. Blatant foot up at Toure and nowt. A second later and Silva is penalised for the same thing. Tell me it's even handed.

I don't have a problem when it comes to poor decisions by referees because they are human. However, I have a HUGE problem when the referees are inconsistent in their decision making both as to type of foul and to both teams equally.

I couldn't read the initial article. Could you post it again?

I'm just looking forward to the next game I can watch where the officials are not utterly wank. I won't hold my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.