leeds at home.

should sell out, but i reckon will go to general sale, so as long as you dont hang about till day before game you should be ok for one!

just hope we have reasonable prices again, last time against watford it cost me £50 quid to take the missus and 4 kids, less than a tenner each! bargain

Hi, I hope someone can help me.

I am English but i'm currently studying in Japan and have made some very good friends over here. Two of my Japanese friends are Manchester City supporters so first of all I thought you would like to here that City are becoming increasingly popular over here in Japan! :-)

I am helping to organize a holiday for them as they are coming to England for two weeks. I have sorted all their accommodation and stuff out but they were DESPERATE to see a City game.

They will be over From about the 12th to the 26th of Feb i think and i looked at City vs Chelsea to try get them tickets but it was sold out. I watched the 5th round draw tonight and saw that City would be playing Leeds on the 17th Feb. Someone said in this thread that they thought it would go to 'General sale'. Could anybody give me any info on how likely this is? And also if 'General sale' means i just keep checking on the website or something?

And also what the best way to order tickets would be? As i cant get them posted to Japan or anything so i think they would have to collect from the stadium or something? Is that possible does anyone know?

Sorry if this is too much information or i am annoying... Any help would be greatly appreciated as they really love City and watch every match over here so I really want to help sort this out for them.

Thank you.

On cup scheem and in London that weekend ( was hoping for a easy southern team away in the draw, Mk Dons would have been sweet)

So one ticket in the north west corner going if anyone get stuck getting one...

Could also get my lads ticket if someone wanted to take a junior with them, or upgrade it to a adult ...

Hope City tighten up security for this one. Watford were easily buying tickets in our end. Leeds will also be trying this as they will easily sell out!

In_Japan said:
Hi, I hope someone can help me.

I am English but i'm currently studying in Japan and have made some very good friends over here. Two of my Japanese friends are Manchester City supporters so first of all I thought you would like to here that City are becoming increasingly popular over here in Japan! :-)

I am helping to organize a holiday for them as they are coming to England for two weeks. I have sorted all their accommodation and stuff out but they were DESPERATE to see a City game.

They will be over From about the 12th to the 26th of Feb i think and i looked at City vs Chelsea to try get them tickets but it was sold out. I watched the 5th round draw tonight and saw that City would be playing Leeds on the 17th Feb. Someone said in this thread that they thought it would go to 'General sale'. Could anybody give me any info on how likely this is? And also if 'General sale' means i just keep checking on the website or something?

And also what the best way to order tickets would be? As i cant get them posted to Japan or anything so i think they would have to collect from the stadium or something? Is that possible does anyone know?

Sorry if this is too much information or i am annoying... Any help would be greatly appreciated as they really love City and watch every match over here so I really want to help sort this out for them.

Thank you.

Hi,

You're best to email the club or phone the ticket office and they will be able to help you re the postage/collection situation.

supporterservices@mcfc.co.uk/+44 161 444 1894 (Option 1, option 3)

If it goes to general sale, which is highly likely, then you will be able to get tickets (4 max). Just register yourself on the ticket section of the website now so you have a 'supporter number' you can use.

Hope that helps.

Alrite blues looking for 3 tickets for Leeds game. Got 3 friends/family (blues obviously) who live abroad now and would like to go to this....so if any blues are not planning on going to this and fancy a few extra loyalty points please pm me and we can sort something out. Ideally looking for - 3 x seats together anywhere in ground, Singles or doubles preferably in east stand level 2 or 3 so i can keep in contact with them at half time etc as me and r kid are in east stand level 3. Would also take singles anywhere in ground if available. Had many transactions on here with other blues buying and selling so hopefully I can sort something out this time too.....sorry for the long post but if you can help please pm me, cheers Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.