Leeds away 1977 FA Cup

Yes I forgot about buying useles shares .I did get a cup of tea at an AGM though .yes many fans helped out John Wardle &David Makin were on a different level though
I had £20 worth cyber,was at the AGM done up like a millionaire lol the one where Frannie said he'd jump off the kippax,the guy next to me started chatting to me saying we need to do something I agreed and started to talk money best bit of bullshit I ever pulled off he thought I was minted but I didn't have a pot to piss in his name Elliot rashman manager simply red.

Leeds had no respect for City(or anybody else for that matter) back in the 70s/80s. Most of the older guys on here have already stated that they got nothing but grief from Leeds fans. Some of us have long memories and like to hold a grudge.
If you try google- there was an incident at Elland Road when some Leeds scrotes beat up a father with his kid,and then proceeded to give the young kid (7/8 years old) a bit of a battering as well. Those type of incidents do not go down well and just add fuel to an already embittered situation.
As I said on the Leeds United thread I got more bottles and bricks thrown at me at Elland Road than all other grounds combined.
Aah, maybe I should've added nowadays.

Aah, maybe I should've added nowadays.
Apart from a couple of Cup matches we haven't played Leeds for around 16 years. If they ever became a major force again and became one of our direct rivals ,it would be interesting to see if their respect for us continued. I somehow thing it would not.(Ala Red Dippers over the last 3/4 seasons.)
At this moment in time Leeds are not even on our radar.

Apart from a couple of Cup matches we haven't played Leeds for around 16 years. If they ever became a major force again and became one of our direct rivals ,it would be interesting to see if their respect for us continued. I somehow thing it would not.(Ala Red Dippers over the last 3/4 seasons.)
At this moment in time Leeds are not even on our radar.
Where has this "Leeds Respects Us" come from ? what do they respect us for ? as you pointed out they not played us for donkey years .Many of there fans will never have seen us play each other never mind not even been to Maine Road .how does the bloke know they respect us . load of bollocks if you ask me .more fake news

Where has this "Leeds Respects Us" come from ? what do they respect us for ? as you pointed out they not played us for donkey years .Many of there fans will never have seen us play each other never mind not even been to Maine Road .how does the bloke know they respect us . load of bollocks if you ask me .more fake news
The last time Leeds played us at Maine Road,Niclas Jensen scored a cracking volley against them. I am not tech savvy enough to post it on this thread,can I ask a more competent person to do it for me please.

It's not bollox at all , the SC have lent the club money when they were skint . As for jumping the queue, the amount of points required for aways is dropping by the week . I have enough to get my own as do most of our SC but get the coach locally through our SC together with match tickets ?
Meh no loyalty in football, we're seen as an inconvenience now rather than the happy great experience clappers, so what SC did a great job, all well & good but then & now should work all ways. As an independent blue since 1970 there's fuck all credit in it for me & that's fine but should also be the case with the SC's mist of whom seem to think they a bit special.

Meh no loyalty in football, we're seen as an inconvenience now rather than the happy great experience clappers, so what SC did a great job, all well & good but then & now should work all ways. As an independent blue since 1970 there's fuck all credit in it for me & that's fine but should also be the case with the SC's mist of whom seem to think they a bit special.
The SC are probably the main reason that city fans are treated so well by the club ? Believe me no other club in the premier league has a relationship with their fans as positive and inclusive as city have , " a bit special " is nonsense tbh .it costs about a tenner to join your local club and absolutely any city fans can join.

The SC are probably the main reason that city fans are treated so well by the club ? Believe me no other club in the premier league has a relationship with their fans as positive and inclusive as city have , " a bit special " is nonsense tbh .it costs about a tenner to join your local club and absolutely any city fans can join.
We're a long way apart bud, a long way.

Best I can say is we're on different pages, just about to go out in Fureventura for my last night before the cold of Manchester, I do respect your view but it's nowt like mine but ultimately we are all on the same side.

We're a long way apart bud, a long way.

Best I can say is we're on different pages, just s out to go out in Fureventura for my last night before the cold if Manchester, I do respect your view but it's nowt like mine but ultimately we are all in the same side.
Too right blue , have a great trip . Kin freezing this morning a bit of winter warmth sounds brilliant .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.