Leeds fans in City end

I'd say getting thrown out for being happy kompany got sent off is probably a best case scenario. Pretty irresponsible parenting in reality . Not saying anything more should have happened but the possibility of it should make someone think twice about putting their children in that situation.

I thought the saville shit Leeds sang was pretty funny though . Good comeback really.

Jesus, there are some santimonious tw@ts on here. Most sound about 12 years old, so I'm not too sure where their opinions come from as we have hardly played each other in the last 10 years. Leeds have some knobhead fans - what a shock!!! After every away game there are posts about fellow blues acting up, so it would seem that we also have our fair share of knobheads. So is the argument is about who has the most?? Anyone would think the bleeding vikings were on their way!!

JM Mcr said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
LEEDS FANS SELLING TICKETS IN THE CB STAND

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28330" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28330</a>
Where does he say he's selling them - just says that's where his tickets for the match are.

Re: Man shitty sold out
by joelufc20 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:03 pm

i have 4 tickets in the colin bell stand £50, kids are £5 each no booking fee

Blimey, in the 70's Leeds had a lot of knobhead fans, we also had a fair share. I've been chased from the ground to the railway station a couple of times and had to duck spuds with razors in them behind the lowfields stand etc

Times change, let's just get on with playing football and have a mutual hatered of the rags.....no munich songs tho' both sets of fans are hopefully better than that.

Ps do Leeds fans know about the big party with Jelly and Ice cream? ;)

Kenney_The_Blue said:
JM Mcr said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
LEEDS FANS SELLING TICKETS IN THE CB STAND

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28330" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28330</a>
Where does he say he's selling them - just says that's where his tickets for the match are.

Re: Man shitty sold out
by joelufc20 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:03 pm

i have 4 tickets in the colin bell stand £50, kids are £5 each no booking fee
still doesnt say hes selling them !! says he bought them with no booking fee thats all

Lets just stick to "If you hate Man U***** clap your hands". Leeds can join in.

cheddar404 said:
JM Mcr said:
manchester blue said:
Do you know what? Secretly I felt bad for a few moments . Then I thought of walking to Wembley in the FA Cup semi when a gang of cockney red twats asked me and my ten year old son and my friend and his 21 year old daughter to sing Munich songs to them. I thought how that affected him and how he worried all through the match that he would bump into some more of your hard cockney wankers after the game and how it ruined his very first trip to Wembley. And then I couldn't give two shits.

Hope that clears it up for you. I dare say the fact you have survived on Bluemoon means you are one of the few decent United fans but to be honest I fucking hate the huge majority of you from your hypocritical, ungracious manager to your plastic fans whether they are from Salford or Singapore.
Well unless it was those same pricks from Wembley Way that you had removed from the family stand I don't see the relevance. Or do you think that because some arseholes ruined your son's day you were obliged to return the compliment when the chance arose?

As I said, well done you - and an extra special thumbs up for being proud enough of it to brag about it on the internet!

As much as I agree in part with you, that area is meant for home fans only and if I were at Old Trafford I'd either show no emotion if city scored or expect to be thrown out. It'd be nice if we could all sit together as one happy family but it's not like that is it? You have to question the parents taking their kids to a derby match and sitting with rival fans.

That's interesting. Who mentioned Wembley Way? I didn't but that's exactly where it happened. Two hours before KO when it wasn't quite so busy. Perhaps you were in that group of hard men then who felt tough enough to confront 4 family types as you know so much about it. I'm not talking anecdotal here.

manchester blue said:
cheddar404 said:
JM Mcr said:
Well unless it was those same pricks from Wembley Way that you had removed from the family stand I don't see the relevance. Or do you think that because some arseholes ruined your son's day you were obliged to return the compliment when the chance arose?

As I said, well done you - and an extra special thumbs up for being proud enough of it to brag about it on the internet!

As much as I agree in part with you, that area is meant for home fans only and if I were at Old Trafford I'd either show no emotion if city scored or expect to be thrown out. It'd be nice if we could all sit together as one happy family but it's not like that is it? You have to question the parents taking their kids to a derby match and sitting with rival fans.

That's interesting. Who mentioned Wembley Way? I didn't but that's exactly where it happened. Two hours before KO when it wasn't quite so busy. Perhaps you were in that group of hard men then who felt tough enough to confront 4 family types as you know so much about it. I'm not talking anecdotal here.

It's well documented that there were a lot of incidents on Wembley Way that day. JM has probably put 2 and 2 together and assumed that that's where the incident you were involved in happened.

It's gonna be a smashing game, but unfortunately I won't see it cause MCFC ticket office were sort of wary of me. I knew that the only way to get tickets for a City game was to get a Blue Membership so I got one last year. When I read the ticket info for the Leeds FA Cup I thought there might be chance to get the tickets so I tried to buy them on Wednesday morning (a Blue Membership bought before January 27th meant I was theoretically entitled to buy them on that date).
However, when I wanted to book them, the message on the screen said that I was "ineligible" (it made me feel pretty uncomfortable cause I mistook it for "illegitimate" at the first moment - I'm not a native speaker and just don't recognize all them difficult words instantly).
Tried to sort it out via email with the ticket office, but in the meantime, my plane tickets' price has gone up five folds and I was refused to be given a few days off. To sum it up, as of Feb 9th, I'm still ineligible and opted for a My Bloody Valentine gig at Manchester Apollo instead.
The gig will surely make me half-deaf, but the ticket office's actions have left me dumbfounded.

Let's hope City get another home draw in the Cup and I'll be able to prove my legibility.

manchester blue said:
cheddar404 said:
JM Mcr said:

Well you said walking to Wembley so I assumed Wembley Way (and has been posted above there was plenty of stuff previously on here about the despicable actions of some Utd fans on Wembley Way back then) but for the record I'm not a cockney, or such a cock that I'd confront women n kids either. What happened to you n your lad was bang out of order but isn't relevant to a Utd family group, causing no mither, in City's family stand. What you did is not something I'd ever do but each to their own I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.