Leeds fans in City end

cheddar404 said:
JM Mcr said:
manchester blue said:
Do you know what? Secretly I felt bad for a few moments . Then I thought of walking to Wembley in the FA Cup semi when a gang of cockney red twats asked me and my ten year old son and my friend and his 21 year old daughter to sing Munich songs to them. I thought how that affected him and how he worried all through the match that he would bump into some more of your hard cockney wankers after the game and how it ruined his very first trip to Wembley. And then I couldn't give two shits.

Hope that clears it up for you. I dare say the fact you have survived on Bluemoon means you are one of the few decent United fans but to be honest I fucking hate the huge majority of you from your hypocritical, ungracious manager to your plastic fans whether they are from Salford or Singapore.
Well unless it was those same pricks from Wembley Way that you had removed from the family stand I don't see the relevance. Or do you think that because some arseholes ruined your son's day you were obliged to return the compliment when the chance arose?

As I said, well done you - and an extra special thumbs up for being proud enough of it to brag about it on the internet!

As much as I agree in part with you, that area is meant for home fans only and if I were at Old Trafford I'd either show no emotion if city scored or expect to be thrown out. It'd be nice if we could all sit together as one happy family but it's not like that is it? You have to question the parents taking their kids to a derby match and sitting with rival fans.
I seem to recall a few years back family stands being mixed, after all if we can't behave in front of children it really is a poor show. I do take your point on celebrating in another fans' area but I got the impression from the post that the family in question were restrained, just a low 5 (whatever the fuck that is) and a smile or 2. Had he said they were dancing around, punching the air, I'd have no problems with anyone getting them ejected..

Final point on questioning the parents, with the amount of coins n shit that gets flung back n forth between fans at derby games these days as a parent I'd be less worried about my kids safety in your family stand than I would in the away end (and before anyone thinks I'm having a go at City the coin throwing comes from knobheads on both sides).

I may live in the dark ages (you will refer to it as Leeds) but I haven't actually ever heard of Viagogo!? Are these just exactly the same as ticket master etc? or are they selling tickets for our game next Sunday 'officially' I now have a ticket through official member supporters club.. But see some of ours seem to be looking to get them through Viagogo,. I mentioned this to a friend who is as yet without tickets, but he now thinks you still need to be a MCFC member also? A thread on one of our forums wasn't too clear in this,. Btw he his genuine leeds and like me just wants to see the game.. Is it nearly sold out.. Hope so as like most games a good helping of away supporters usually brings out the best of the home support in terms of atmosphere and 2pm is reasonable kick off time for both sets.

ZAC.Headingley.LS6 said:
I may live in the dark ages (you will refer to it as Leeds) but I haven't actually ever heard of Viagogo!? Are these just exactly the same as ticket master etc? or are they selling tickets for our game next Sunday 'officially' I now have a ticket through official member supporters club.. But see some of ours seem to be looking to get them through Viagogo,. I mentioned this to a friend who is as yet without tickets, but he now thinks you still need to be a MCFC member also? A thread on one of our forums wasn't too clear in this,. Btw he his genuine leeds and like me just wants to see the game.. Is it nearly sold out.. Hope so as like most games a good helping of away supporters usually brings out the best of the home support in terms of atmosphere and 2pm is reasonable kick off time for both sets.
Viagogo was launched this season as a way for City seasoncard holders to sell tickets for games they couldn't get to to other fans. However many fans suspect the club are putting tickets directly on there. Sorry I don't know much more about it as I have never used it.

The game is close to selling out though - probably sell out middle of next week

They will doubtless come in force,and try to cause mither.
These throwbacks still live in the late 70's/early 80's,and think that football violence is trendy,rather than passé.
Their team will get a predictable thrashing,and their knuckle draggers will be unhappy and jealous of our talent,skill,ability to walk upright,and opposable thumbs.
They will then trundle back over the pennines in their charabancs and go home to beat their wives and masturbate into their sisters knicker drawer.

Marvin said:
ZAC.Headingley.LS6 said:
Viagogo was launched this season as a way for City seasoncard holders to sell tickets for games they couldn't get to to other fans. However many fans suspect the club are putting tickets directly on there. Sorry I don't know much more about it as I have never used it.

The game is close to selling out though - probably sell out middle of next week
cheers.. Looking forward to it, first visit to Etihad.. Made Four or Five trips to Maine Rd, the last being the Fa Cup.. Something tells me if it ends up 5-2 again it won't be to us..

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
These throwbacks still live in the late 70's/early 80's,and think that football violence is trendy,rather than passé.
Their team will get a predictable thrashing,and their knuckle draggers will be unhappy and jealous of our talent,skill,ability to walk upright,and opposable thumbs.
They will then trundle back over the pennines in their charabancs and go home to beat their wives and masturbate into their sisters knicker drawer.
you don't exactly come across as intelligent!
You say 'they will doubtless come in force' well yes we sold out the 6000 (which is decent/reasonable allocation)
As for 'trying to cause 'mither' and thinking football violence is 'trendy' other than the Sheff Wed goalkeeper incidents there is no recent crowd trouble.
If anyone is stuck in the 70's/80's it you..
City have the backing of most in Leeds as we love to see the pain of your success on Man Utd fans faces!
Man Utd, are hated everywhere not mainly out of jealousy but for thier arrogance and media love affair..
Folk like you do City no favours when most supporters can see you club as been supported through thick and thin so the success you have now is pay back for that.. I will take it you are just an 'odd' individual..

ZAC.Headingley.LS6 said:
You say 'they will doubtless come in force' well yes we sold out the 6000 (which is decent/reasonable allocation)
As for 'trying to cause 'mither' and thinking football violence is 'trendy' other than the Sheff Wed goalkeeper incidents there is no recent crowd trouble.
City have the backing of most in Leeds as we love to see the pain of your success on Man Utd fans faces!
Man Utd, are hated everywhere not mainly out of jealousy but for thier arrogance and media love affair..
Folk like you do City no favours when most supporters can see you club as been supported through thick and thin so the success you have now is pay back for that.. I will take it you are just an 'odd' individual..

I really don't care whether Leeds fans hate United or not - it doesn't make any difference to me.
Almost without exception there is trouble wherever you go,and most fans of Championship teams dread you visiting,because it invariably kicks off.
'Marginally less hated than Manchester United' is hardly an endorsement.
Enjoy your day out...I think you know the rest.

ZAC.Headingley.LS6 said:

I really don't care whether Leeds fans hate United or not - it doesn't make any difference to me.
Almost without exception there is trouble wherever you go,and most fans of Championship teams dread you visiting,because it invariably kicks off.
'Marginally less hated than Manchester United' is hardly an endorsement.
Enjoy your day out...I think you know the rest.
another load of rubbish you choose not to support with any fact, maybe when I read the Leeds United programme and read the Comments of the police officers from the city / town Leeds have just visited, paying tribute to the 'exemplary' behaviour of our support.. These police are not as well as informed as you!!
And yes I probably do know the rest.. Or least a considerable more than someone of your obvious disposition.

Nothing significant will happen as already stated.

We have had Man U come in numbers and all they did was start on old men and kids. They had a real div called "lego head" show himself up big time and then some horse poo was chucked at a road.

It's not like the old days. Never will be.

mancityvstoke said:
Nothing significant will happen as already stated.

We have had Man U come in numbers and all they did was start on old men and kids. They had a real div called "lego head" show himself up big time and then some horse poo was chucked at a road.

It's not like the old days. Never will be.
who the fuck was lego head?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.