Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Aké, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Bernardo, Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus

2-0

Cancelo, Dias, Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden rested

_____________________NOT KDB__________________________

NOT KDB_______NOT KDB__________NOT KDB_________NOT KDB

____________NOT KDB____________NOT KDB_______________

_____________________NOT KDB__________________________

__NOT KDB___________NOT KDB___________NOT KDB_____
Why not - he's just had a pay rise so needs to justify our investment by playing as much as possible and wherever Pep says he must play.

Eddie

Stones
Dias
Laporte

Cancelo
Dinho
Zinny
Mendy

Ferran
Jesus
Sterling

The way Pep has been talking lately sounds like we will rotate pretty heavily this month, and considering after this game we have Dortmund THEN Chelsea, basically 2 finals, I think that's when he goes full strength in back-to-back games. Don't think he'll go full strength 3 games in a row.

He seems to use this 343 to fit the "other" players, so that's my thinking. I could see Aguero part of the front 3 with Ferran as a right wingback, but don't think so.

That front 3 needs to get more minutes in central positions and score goals and get confidence, they will clearly be part of our future.
Ake in, Dias rested. Otherwise I would like to see this lineup as well.

I think we’re getting to the point when Sterling has to step up now or the season could fizzle out for him.

I expect him to start against Leeds and a good performance might get him into the line-up for the semi final on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.