Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of them have got as strong a back four as us and neither have got as much creative flair and passing ability in the danger areas. Neither have Kevin De Bruyne either. Don't talk us down, fella. There's a reason why we have been bookie's favourite for the last couple of years.

We are ready to win this and just need that bit of luck which has deserted us.

Sure I know we have a great squad with some terrific players, a few world class. I agree our defence is probably stronger. I just feel the critical bit , sticking the ball in the net, they are better than us at the moment. It's close to call though.

On Leeds we should have enough squad wise to win the game, even if we have to bring a couple of big guns Pep will probably rest off the bench. Hopefully they won't be needed. Sergio finding his shooting boots would be a great bonus.

I think we'll have no choice but to play second-string or out-of-form or not-in-favour-at-present (whatever you want to call them) in the next three league games against Leeds, Villa and Palace
The good thing about those three being the games we'll probably have to rotate the most in is that they're all mid-table with nothing significant to play for. So in theory, we should be able to make quite a few changes and still get a result.

after the champions league game in midweek when the tv shown sterling aguero and others looking pissed off i hope they don't down tools in the premier league if they get picked

sterling and aguero looked like they was somewhere else and could not give a shit and its a puzzle to why sterling is being left out ? unrest or being pissed off is a big problem for the manager when the big games they are left out. it can be ok i will show you or down tools and not give 100% in the premier league games and just coast

jesus aguero sterling torres will be in the 11 for leeds and lets hope they are not pissed off and don't want to play
them 4 are the goals for this squad. torres has bagged goals in the champions league this season and him with sterling should have played some part on tuesday night for me

pep is a master at keeping players happy and its not easy. but we have 3 big games coming up with dortmund then chelsea semi final then spurs league cup final. so there is many games to rotate and give players the chance to prove themselves

leeds at home i see 5 or 6 changes and lets hope everybody is together in the plans (one for all all for one)

Thought Bernardo looked a bit leggy on Tuesday, having played all three internationals. Think his energy will be important next week so personally would like to see him rested against Leeds, but guess you could say the same about Foden. Not too fussed if he opts for either Mendy or Zinchenko at left-back tbh.

personally I doubt if it was tiredness. He was played tactically in a role that was really difficult and isolating. And as Pep said the team struggled to get into dangerous positions at times, especially the first half.

I think we’re getting to the point when Sterling has to step up now or the season could fizzle out for him.

I expect him to start against Leeds and a good performance might get him into the line-up for the semi final on Wednesday.
I expect him to start on Sat, but benched again on Wed. Pep needs consistency on Wed.

Thankfully Pep won't see it like you, mate. He also knows that both Bayern and PSG are not "a level above us". Those days are long gone. They are our competition now, not Man United. On the other hand we certainly are "a level above" Man United, as the league table shows.
Have to agree I watched the match last night and can see us giving either side a good game if we qualify to meet them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.