Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree I watched the match last night and can see us giving either side a good game if we qualify to meet them.
Neither Bayern nor PSG seem particularly good at defending. Both look devastating going forward.

Rags tonight only with 2 changes after last Sunday,
a little trip to Granada and spurs/Moaninho away on Sunday.

I hope Pep takes the little gamble and sets up fresh legs resting the big guns for the fights vs BVB and Chelsea, hoping rags just don't win.

It was a bit annoying to get both Bayern & PSG in our half of the draw ... but looking at it more positively, both of those clubs will have felt equally concerned about having us in their half.

But before then, we can't risk anyone against Leeds who should play against Dortmund.

The Rags put 6 past Leeds, so they can't be great.
Play a team to get us the 3 pts cos

1 a very very good chance the Rags and Leicester will drop points at the weekend

2 Dortmund got a very tough derby away to Stuttgart saturday, a game they just can't avoid to lose

The Rags put 6 past Leeds, so they can't be great.
Play a team to get us the 3 pts cos

1 a very very good chance the Rags and Leicester will drop points at the weekend

2 Dortmund got a very tough derby away to Stuttgart saturday, a game they just can't avoid to lose
A game they have to win. A draw does fuck all for them if they want to qualify for the Champions League. Great news for us they have a must win game and can't afford to rest players.

Who thinks Sterling plays? I've dropped Gundogan as I know he'll rest him for Dortmund, and I made that mistake last week.
Captain Sterling?
(Fantasy)

For me winning the league is always the ultimate prize. To be top after playing every other team twice, in all conditions and knowing every single one bust a gut to beat you, the sense of satisfaction when you win it is immense. Sure the champions league is the glamour one and one we haven't won yet, but after watching PSG and Bayern last night I feel they are still a level above us. That's if we get past Dortmund of course.

The rags are more than capable of winning every game. They have the luck, the var/officials and the media on their side. People may mock them and Noddy but they've taken four points off us and are still hanging on our coat tails for grim death. Let's get Leeds won, we have four days rest before Dortmund and we're one game closer to the title.

Don't agree Bayern and PSG are a level above , our defence is better than both of them , and they both looked dodgy defensively ,but they do have world class match winners like Mbappe , Neymar, Lewandowski ,Muller who turn up in the big games in comparison we only have KDB in that company. We need to get the league won ASAP and wins against Leeds & Villa will be enough , i don't see the Rags getting 80pts even with Penandes and VAR.
But agree , we have to get past Dortmund first ,i have a sneaking feeling the quarter final curse is going to strike and we will pay for those missed chances in the first leg , its the City way :)

Don't agree Bayern and PSG are a level above , our defence is better than both of them , and they both looked dodgy defensively ,but they do have world class match winners like Mbappe , Neymar, Lewandowski ,Muller who turn up in the big games in comparison we only have KDB in that company. We need to get the league won ASAP and wins against Leeds & Villa will be enough , i don't see the Rags getting 80pts even with Penandes and VAR.
But agree , we have to get past Dortmund first ,i have a sneaking feeling the quarter final curse is going to strike and we will pay for those missed chances in the first leg , its the City way :)
Nothing would surprise me with City, we could go to Dortmund and win 3-0 or just as easily lose 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.