Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
after the champions league game in midweek when the tv shown sterling aguero and others looking pissed off i hope they don't down tools in the premier league if they get picked

sterling and aguero looked like they was somewhere else and could not give a shit and its a puzzle to why sterling is being left out ? unrest or being pissed off is a big problem for the manager when the big games they are left out. it can be ok i will show you or down tools and not give 100% in the premier league games and just coast

jesus aguero sterling torres will be in the 11 for leeds and lets hope they are not pissed off and don't want to play
Is this a wind up?

And why are three points a must?

I’d gladly take ZERO pts here if that gives me next two wins (Dortmund and Chelsea) not in the league ... and I’d gladly take a loss in the next league game as well if that gives me another two wins after that one ...
Lose the next two league games and the rags win the next three, squeaky bum time. The rags will beat spurs this weekend. We should not give them a sniff, given the refereeing help they get. Luckily Pep does not think like this. He wants the 3 points and to put this to bed ASAP.

Lose the next two league games and the rags win the next three, squeaky bum time. The rags will beat spurs this weekend. We should not give them a sniff, given the refereeing help they get. Luckily Pep does not think like this. He wants the 3 points and to put this to bed ASAP.

Sorry but my bum won’t squeak that easy ... we’d still be 5 points head, that’s a two game margin still with only five games to go. But four other games won around those league ties would mean we’re in the semi final of champions league (we’ve won first leg of that semi), we’ve won the first trophy beating Spurs and we’re in the final of FA Cup ... so yeah if the trade off is all that for two league games, I’d take it right now. Losing first three of those other games would mean out of three cups, and that fourth game won’t even come then ... so choice is pretty clear, next two league games are the least significant in the whole season - if one can actually look at the big picture.

Sorry but my bum won’t squeak that easy ... we’d still be 5 points head, that’s a two game margin still with only five games to go. But four other games won around those league ties would mean we’re in the semi final of champions league (we’ve won first leg of that semi), we’ve won the first trophy beating Spurs and we’re in the final of FA Cup ... so yeah if the trade off is all that for two league games, I’d take it right now. Losing first three of those other games would mean out of three cups, and that fourth game won’t even come then ... so choice is pretty clear, next two league games are the least significant in the whole season - if one can actually look at the big picture.
Hopefully Pep doesn't think like you.
Winning breeds confidence.
No one is saying we should play our STRONGEST side but we should put out a STRONG side i.e. not including young inexperienced squad members as you were hopefully suggesting the other day in your squad training photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.