Leeds ticket prices

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Manchester City v Leeds United
Sunday 17th February 2013
Kick off – 2pm

Supporters are advised that much of the South Stand will be unavailable for this fixture, due to the extended visitor’s allocation.

Please see ‘Seat Relocation’ information below.

Please note: All Platinum/Gold members registered on the FA Cup Scheme will have payment taken from their nominated debit/credit card by 5.30pm on Friday 1st February.
Supporters enrolled on to the FA Cup Scheme for the 2012/13 season will pay no more than £20 for their Adult ticket for this fixture.

Tickets will be priced as follows;

Family Stand Level 1

Adults: £17.50

16-21s / Over 65s: £10

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £10

Family Stand Level 2

Adults: £20

South Stand Level 1

South Stand Level 2

Adults: £25

16-21s / Over 65s: £15

Under 16s: £10

Disabled: £15

Colin Bell Stand and East Stand Levels 1 and 3

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 and East Stand Level 2

Adults: £25

16-21s / Over 65s: £15

Under 16s: £10

Disabled: £15

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the Ticket Office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members (not registered on the FA Cup Scheme) – Friday 1st February at 9am.

- 2012/13 Blue Members with Match Ticket Priority** – Monday 4th February at 9am (see important information below).

- Supporters with existing purchase history*** – Wednesday 6th February at 9am (see important information below).

2012/13 Platinum and Gold Members who are not registered on the FA Cup Scheme are kindly reminded that their seasonal seat is not guaranteed for any Cup game played at the Etihad Stadium.

sorry if ive missed anything out, great prices :)

Alrite blues looking for 3 tickets for Leeds game. Got 3 friends/family (blues obviously) who live abroad now and would like to go to this....so if any blues are not planning on going to this and fancy a few extra loyalty points please pm me and we can sort something out. Ideally looking for - 3 x seats together anywhere in ground, Singles or doubles preferably in east stand level 2 or 3 so i can keep in contact with them at half time etc as me and r kid are in east stand level 3. Would also take singles anywhere in ground if available. Had many transactions on here with other blues buying and selling so hopefully I can sort something out this time too.....sorry for the long post but if you can help please pm me, cheers Blues!

The FA Cup is my favourite competition. Love it. Always have since being a kid, and still do.

I realise "the Champions League is what it's all about" in modern football, and you get all that money from playing in it (ugh, "money" "business", boring!). The CL is dull, it's only about money, there's no buzz around the ground, no atmosphere at all, there's not been an ounce of magic in it from my two years of experiences of it so far.

There's still magic in the FA Cup, even if the Premier League is trying to belittle the competition year on year. Bring this on, can't wait for it!

I agree, great prices - but, and I have questioned this with City...

Why are Adults in the SS the ONLY supporter group to be prejudiced against?!

Every supporter group in East and West Stands all pay the same depending on where they sit.

Every supporter in the SS and the Family stand all pay the same, except for Adults...weird!

Adults in the South Stand have the cheapest fucking season tickets in the stadium! How can you say you're victims of prejudice! Cheapest season tickets and you can stand without being moaned at by the stewards. Fuck me, prejudiced against indeed.

akcity said:

Every supporter group in East and West Stands all pay the same depending on where they sit.

Every supporter in the SS and the Family stand all pay the same, except for Adults...weird!
Probably because if an adult is sat in the Family Stand they will be paying for a child's or numerous children's tickets too so knock a bit of price off.

Skashion said:
Adults in the South Stand have the cheapest fucking season tickets in the stadium! How can you say you're victims of prejudice! Cheapest season tickets and you can stand without being moaned at by the stewards. Fuck me, prejudiced against indeed.

Did you actually read my comment or just decide to go on one?

Incidentally your comment about season tickets is factually incorrect but then I wouldn't expect any less!

If you want to retort to a genuine query then at least get your facts right FFS.

akcity said:

That's the premium you pay for experiencing the better atmosphere elsewhere in the ground;)

I am in the SS and on the cup scheme,will i get a choice where i go or just be moved,as they take the money out of my account direct?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.