Leeds United 2016/17 thread

Good win. The revolution is gathering ground......
skeptical.gif

My best pal is from Leeds and is a fan so there is one. Don't mind 'em really as I first saw City at Elland Rd back in '75 and fell in love. My reasons were the huge mass of blue scarves and the singing, a few City lads having a laugh with my dad (just a football fan, took me to lots of grounds around Yorkshire) and the fact my brother was a Leeds supporter! He eventually forgave me but still hates scum like all good Leeds fans. Got to say though, their fans could be animals back in the day and saw City get an absolute shoeing several times, 1979 was the worst I saw. On a side note, sat in the West Stand at Leeds v City night match around '80 and Mike Summerbee was sat next to me. Grumpy sod he was but eventually autographed my programme after a bit of pressure from my dad lol. Think we lost 1-0 too.

My best pal is from Leeds and is a fan so there is one. Don't mind 'em really as I first saw City at Elland Rd back in '75 and fell in love. My reasons were the huge mass of blue scarves and the singing, a few City lads having a laugh with my dad (just a football fan, took me to lots of grounds around Yorkshire) and the fact my brother was a Leeds supporter! He eventually forgave me but still hates scum like all good Leeds fans. Got to say though, their fans could be animals back in the day and saw City get an absolute shoeing several times, 1979 was the worst I saw. On a side note, sat in the West Stand at Leeds v City night match around '80 and Mike Summerbee was sat next to me. Grumpy sod he was but eventually autographed my programme after a bit of pressure from my dad lol. Think we lost 1-0 too.
was that a night game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.