Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by jimharri, 16 Jun 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaigurugoat

jaigurugoat

I'm not sure what's worse, the spy thing in itself or his suggestion that it's somehow acceptable.

2. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

We are looking to pinch him,apparently.

3. Newman Noggs

Newman Noggs

I was a regular visitor to Elland Road in the 70s and 80s including one boxing day (I think) in their end when the turnstiles were being closed because the ground was full. My mate and I dived in through a door that was open to eject misbehaving fans, of which there were many.

Anyway, I want them back. A genuine dislike that brings the animosity that brings real interest to the game rather than anodyne games against teams I rather like (except Cardiff) or am indifferent to. But, above all, everyone hates them so that might divert some of the media vitriol that we are subject to.

They play good football, are a bit dirty and some very good young players. Valuable addition to the PL in my view.

Dave S likes this.
  4. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Team supported:
    The Only Team in Manchester!
    This is starting to look extremely worrying.

Let’s hope the dirty bastards make a complete fuck up of the second half of the season and miss out on promotion.

Though I can’t see it happening.

:-(

5. jimharri

jimharri

It ain't good fella, it ain't good.

6. kev20971

kev20971

Don't know if this as already been posted , Another one of them Leeds films , this time the Leeds, City fa cup game with the pitch invasion

7. asaluttar

asaluttar

Heathen.
    Don't you know some of them did something 40 years back and the was that other incident with a couple of them a few years back (or could have been some other club) hence they are all scum and we hate them forever and eternity.

New to this football supporting business are we?

8. asaluttar

asaluttar

Only chance of seeing Pep cross swords with a proper Bielsa team, live and in front of us, in our lifetimes.
    Trumps everything else.

petrusha likes this.
  9. urban genie

urban genie

Don't see the fuss, before training grounds were closed off, clubs used to send people to watch opponents train, was going on over here for decades, so all this "it's unsporting and not our culture" bollocks is pretty pathetic.
    Only thing wrong is the silly twat got caught, plenty of teams will have been doing the same given the chance over the years.

I like lampard but, really he is calling out gamemanship and our culture of fair play when he played for chelsea managed by the biggest twat in football for sneaky behaviour and with players who cheated all the time.

Cannot see the why people are getting so worked up, Beilsa hasn't tried to hide it and appologised to Lampard, that should be the end of it, storm in a teacup

10. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Jenus wanting a points deduction when they've not actually even done anything wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.