Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a regular visitor to Elland Road in the 70s and 80s including one boxing day (I think) in their end when the turnstiles were being closed because the ground was full. My mate and I dived in through a door that was open to eject misbehaving fans, of which there were many.

Anyway, I want them back. A genuine dislike that brings the animosity that brings real interest to the game rather than anodyne games against teams I rather like (except Cardiff) or am indifferent to. But, above all, everyone hates them so that might divert some of the media vitriol that we are subject to.

They play good football, are a bit dirty and some very good young players. Valuable addition to the PL in my view.

Don't know if this as already been posted , Another one of them Leeds films , this time the Leeds, City fa cup game with the pitch invasion

Got a couple of mates who are Leeds fans. Good lads and never an ounce of bother where City is concerned.

I hope they get promoted.
Heathen.
Don't you know some of them did something 40 years back and the was that other incident with a couple of them a few years back (or could have been some other club) hence they are all scum and we hate them forever and eternity.

New to this football supporting business are we?

Anyone wanting them promoted never went to Elland Rd when we played. Utter c unts of the highest order. Filthy Yorkshire vermin. I hope they get fucking relegated.
Only chance of seeing Pep cross swords with a proper Bielsa team, live and in front of us, in our lifetimes.
Trumps everything else.

Don't see the fuss, before training grounds were closed off, clubs used to send people to watch opponents train, was going on over here for decades, so all this "it's unsporting and not our culture" bollocks is pretty pathetic.
Only thing wrong is the silly twat got caught, plenty of teams will have been doing the same given the chance over the years.

I like lampard but, really he is calling out gamemanship and our culture of fair play when he played for chelsea managed by the biggest twat in football for sneaky behaviour and with players who cheated all the time.

Cannot see the why people are getting so worked up, Beilsa hasn't tried to hide it and appologised to Lampard, that should be the end of it, storm in a teacup

Don't see the fuss, before training grounds were closed off, clubs used to send people to watch opponents train, was going on over here for decades, so all this "it's unsporting and not our culture" bollocks is pretty pathetic.
Only thing wrong is the silly twat got caught, plenty of teams will have been doing the same given the chance over the years.

I like lampard but, really he is calling out gamemanship and our culture of fair play when he played for chelsea managed by the biggest twat in football for sneaky behaviour and with players who cheated all the time.

Cannot see the why people are getting so worked up, Beilsa hasn't tried to hide it and appologised to Lampard, that should be the end of it, storm in a teacup
Jenus wanting a points deduction when they've not actually even done anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.