Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact that Bielsa doesn't really seem to give a fuck about it. All those journalists pontificating about it, but were quite happy to leak England line-ups at the World Cup.

Don't see the fuss, before training grounds were closed off, clubs used to send people to watch opponents train, was going on over here for decades, so all this "it's unsporting and not our culture" bollocks is pretty pathetic.
Only thing wrong is the silly twat got caught, plenty of teams will have been doing the same given the chance over the years.

I like lampard but, really he is calling out gamemanship and our culture of fair play when he played for chelsea managed by the biggest twat in football for sneaky behaviour and with players who cheated all the time.

Cannot see the why people are getting so worked up, Beilsa hasn't tried to hide it and appologised to Lampard, that should be the end of it, storm in a teacup
Yep, used to go down platt lane in school free periods and watch the mighty blues practice booting it. Surprisingly few people there with notebooks

I like the fact that Bielsa doesn't really seem to give a fuck about it. All those journalists pontificating about it, but were quite happy to leak England line-ups at the World Cup.

I was listening to 9320 podcast just as this was all breaking and they were talking about journalists in the wake of the 9-0 and how they are obsessed with people being disrespectful, or unwritten sportsmanship codes of the game etc.

Immediately after I can see on Twitter all these big name journalists working themselves into a frenzy over something which 90% of the fans think is just quite funny, and it really drove him the point that they were making on the podcast about journalists self appointing themselves as moral guardians of the sport.

I'm not sure what's worse, the spy thing in itself or his suggestion that it's somehow acceptable.
Don't see the fuss, before training grounds were closed off, clubs used to send people to watch opponents train, was going on over here for decades, so all this "it's unsporting and not our culture" bollocks is pretty pathetic.
Only thing wrong is the silly twat got caught, plenty of teams will have been doing the same given the chance over the years.

I like lampard but, really he is calling out gamemanship and our culture of fair play when he played for chelsea managed by the biggest twat in football for sneaky behaviour and with players who cheated all the time.

Cannot see the why people are getting so worked up, Beilsa hasn't tried to hide it and appologised to Lampard, that should be the end of it, storm in a teacup
Yeah, it's fairly normal, prior to the campus being built we'd always have people that weren't from the club watching training. If you don't want them doing it, take reasonable measures to make sure that they can't.
FFS Hull are in that league and there used to be a line of people standing on the bridge watching them training.

or the constant made up stories from journos watching training in the bushes some recent examples .........pogba with mourinho , mancini with balotelli ect so is it okay for the media to do it just for some dirt or an opposition manager looking for an advantage ...dont see any problem and find the leeds managers response great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.