Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loving the replies on there!

"Integrity and honesty"? Fucking hilarious!

Yeah, I heard that this morning.

The current regime at dirty Leeds have obviously never heard of Don Revie and his "integrity and honesty" and the fantastically clean and sporting way his teams took to the pitch.

Bielsa has called an emergency press conference at 5.
He has a history of walking

Shame if he does amd it is over the man up a ladder.

Not that I partuculary like leeds, but fr9m what U have seen of them this year woupd be better to watch his teams than some of the shite dished up.

Shame if he does amd it is over the man up a ladder.

Not that I partuculary like leeds, but fr9m what U have seen of them this year woupd be better to watch his teams than some of the shite dished up.

I agree. We need some of the big teams back in the top league.

Would be a real shame if he walked, but not out of character for the man. Hopefully there's nothing to it. Would like to see Leeds back in the top flight.

I think he's done the exact same thing at a French club before. An impromptu press conference to announce his resignation. I hope that's not the case. Leeds are a huge club historically and I - for one - was excited about having them back in the premier league.

He will resign.
I'm sure he got upset with: "...club will work with head coach Bielsa and his staff to "remind them of the integrity and honesty which are the foundations that Leeds is built on"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.